cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suppliers with excellent Customer Service

Rollnhome
Explorer
Explorer
Just got off the phone with a supplier amazed at excellent service of their product after the sale. I'm not talking RV dealers or supply stores. I am talking about warranty service of a company's product after the sale. These are the guys that provide the stuff our RVs are made of and care about providing a quality product, first class customer service, and customer satisfaction. I made a list of my top choices for product service.

Thetford sani con
Brake Buddy
Big TeX trailers Tucson
Freightliner Chassis
Gibson Guitars, had to throw that one in.
Cummins Onan
Fantastic Fans
Tire Tracker TPMS
Blue Ox
Splendide
Fleetwood has stepped up for me.
Interstate National extended warranty has been very fair.

Any others?
2008 Discovery 40X towing a Jeep Grand Cherokee
10 REPLIES 10

parkmanaa
Explorer
Explorer
PPL RV parts & service, Houston.
Excellent prices and service.
Ships RV parts nationwide.

Mbrown
Explorer
Explorer
peaches&cream wrote:
General Motors
Bank of America
Comcast

Might as well add...Waffle House:E

VAWinger
Explorer
Explorer
Progressive Industries!

I bought an EMS from them a few months ago and finally got around to installing it this past weekend. When I turned it on, it had a horrible buzz/humming sound.

I called their tech support number late on Saturday evening, and got a call back in less than ten minutes. The technician walked me through a reset procedure and gave me some tips on a better way to mount the unit. Problem solved!

jnharley
Explorer
Explorer
Moryde and Quadra (Big Foot Leveling system) provide outstanding customer rservice.
2015 Dodge Dually
2012 NuWa Discover America 355CK

MrVan
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased a RV from a company because they had a reputation of providing good warranty support. The part we overlooked was how often and how much time and expense it was going to cost us to get that warranty work done.

peaches_cream
Explorer
Explorer
General Motors
Bank of America
Comcast

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer
ShureFlo

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
Roadmaster is tops. We had a problem with a tow bar assembly and they shipped a new one to the campground we were staying at. No charge to return the defective part AND they upgraded us to a higher model.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

4aSong
Explorer
Explorer
Valterra
M & N

Tundra TRD V8 4x4 w/Leer Shell
EU2000i * Prodigy * McKesh * Trek * Renogy * ENU

redcow
Explorer
Explorer
I know of one that I definitely do not recommend. Lippert Components Customer Service
'Last one' 2008 Dodge 3500DRW, flatbed, 6.7 Diesel, 6 speed auto
'Take it easy' 31 ft 2010 Winslow by Excel D31 SKM