cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where did you get THAT?

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
How often have you heard that when out flaunting that RV Lifestyle?

Then someone asks you "HEY WHERE DID YOU GET THAT"

Your answer is "I heard about/saw it on RV.NET"!

I would like to thank the people here for helping me spend a lot MONEY at Amazon, E Bay, CW, Lowes, Home Depot, Walmart, and so many other places. :B

A man once said "True Knowledge Is Only Gained By Wasted Money"

That being said.

I would say that about 98% of the products that were suggested worked out very well. I always check them out before I buy and look at the reviews and ratings plus the X2 and X3 and so on that others put on the posts about something also sway my decision.

The ones that really get my attention are the ones that put up a LINK OR Post a picture. People that say "look on Amazon" or some such nonsense just get put in my round file.

So what have you found?

Things that were talked about here and you went and bought, were satisfied with, and told others.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C
18 REPLIES 18

Explorer II
Explorer II
DROK 5A DC-DC Converter recommended by Gdetrailer.

I use these as battery float and conditioning chargers for my group 27 & 29 batteries, using old 19.5VDC laptop chargers as the input. Easy to dial in the proper voltage and are very stable and reliable. No guessing at what voltage/current your battery is getting, 100% controllable. Not recommended for bulk charging because it is limited to 5A. Excellent battery maintainer, not charger.

Really handy to have. I have built a few for friends for their boat batteries or they have built their own after seeing how I use them.
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

noteven
Explorer III
Explorer III
Amp-L-Start isolator for trailer generator starting battery suggested by pianotuna

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Solar panels from ebay
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

toedtoes
Explorer III
Explorer III
Mr Heater Buddy and Floject portable macerator would be my two top items. I try not to buy a lot of other people's "must haves" because they tend not to be my "must haves". Those two items have stood the test of time as extremely worthwhile.
1975 American Clipper RV with Dodge 360 (photo in profile)
1998 American Clipper Fold n Roll Folding Trailer
Both born in Morgan Hill, CA to Irv Perch (Daddy of the Aristocrat trailers)