cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where is your spot in your RV ?

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
When I want to retreat from the wife and daughter, I use to go back to the rear jackknife sofa to sort of get away. Now I have the new Greyhawk, and the only retreat is to the queen bed in the back. For some reason it's not as cozy as in my smaller rig. I guess it's a bit of OCD I suppose. Anybody else have a favorite spot in their rig?
Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.
22 REPLIES 22

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
T18skyguy wrote:
goducks10 wrote:
If I need my space I send the wife outside. ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL this one made me laugh. I kind of do the same thing. Sometimes she'll get on my nerves when I'm driving, so I ask her to make me a sandwich ๐Ÿ™‚

so how long till the swelling goes down?
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....

rhagfo
Explorer III
Explorer III
Where ever the wife and dog are not sitting!
Russ & Paula the Beagle Belle.
2016 Ram Laramie 3500 Aisin DRW 4X4 Long bed.
2005 Copper Canyon 293 FWSLS, 32' GVWR 12,360#

"Visit and Enjoy Oregon State Parks"

cross21114
Explorer
Explorer
CincyGus wrote:
I go walk my dog. She always understands exactly how I feel!

How do you know who likes you the best, your wife or your dog? Put them in the trunk and drive around for a while. Stop, open the trunk and see which one is happy to see you.
Chris
2018 Nexus Ghost 36DS
360 Cummins, 3000 Allison
2016 Ford Expedition

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
T18skyguy wrote:
goducks10 wrote:

LOL this one made me laugh. I kind of do the same thing. Sometimes she'll get on my nerves when I'm driving, so I ask her to make me a sandwich ๐Ÿ™‚

I your wives donโ€™t read this forum cause you just gave away your strategy. Lol

I go to my Laz-Z-Boy!

Draggo
Explorer
Explorer
The only spot I'm guaranteed to be my own is the drivers seat in my truck. Beyond that, my spot is where ever my wife, son, or the dog aren't sitting at that particular time.
Mike & Company
2021 GMC Sierra SLE (6.6L V-8, 3.73 rear gear)
2018 Coachmen Freedom Express 279RLDS
Reese W/D & HP DC

CincyGus
Explorer II
Explorer II
I go walk my dog. She always understands exactly how I feel!
2015 GMC 2500 Denali Crewcab 4x4
2019 Forest River Wolfpack 23pack15

Hope your travels are safe and the friendships made camping are lasting.

memtb
Explorer
Explorer
Iโ€™ve never needed my space! If nothing going on, the reclining love seat....television, reading, sleeping, etc. A close second would be the kitchen table at feeding time! Bedtime is trailing in third place! These are all valid, unless we can find something else to do! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Todd & Marianne
Miniature Schnauzer's - Sundai, Nellie & Maggie Mae
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 6.7 Cummins, 6 speed manual, 3.73 ratio, 4x4
2004 Teton Grand Freedom, 39'
2007 Bigfoot 30MH26Sl

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
My spot is out side under the awning in the o Gravity chair. No better place to be. I spend very little time inside.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
It's not that we're fighting or anything, but my daughter(who is special needs) gets started on complaining and my ears start to ache. So I go in the back with the laptop to chill and get away from it.
Retired Anesthetist. LTP. Pilot with mechanic/inspection ratings. Between rigs right now.. Wife and daughter. Four cats which we must obey.

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
About the only time we have reason to be apart, it's to watch two different TV programs. Once of us uses the bedroom TV while the other stays in the living area. I really can't recall the last time we had an argument serious enough to need our own space for awhile, but I would likely sit outside or go for a walk in that case.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

dave54
Explorer III
Explorer III
When I need my space I ride my bike.
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
So many campsites, so little time...
~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

RICK-ards_Red
Explorer
Explorer
T18skyguy wrote:
goducks10 wrote:

Hope you are in a Motorhome...:B

For me it's outside as well.
2017 Coachman Catalina 25RKS
2015 GMC Sierra 1500 - Kodiak edition

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
This is a common question on large boats. My trailer is really one big room, so for privacy I go outside.

T18skyguy
Explorer
Explorer
goducks10 wrote: