cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Who's camping this weekend?

surgtech56
Explorer
Explorer
We're heading out tomorrow for Rifle River State Recreation in Midland for 4 nights. Suppose to be on the cool side - high of 55/60 tomorrow. Got the sweats/sweatshirts all packed up. On the menu is BLTs, Hot Dogs, Chicken - probably fried and Pizza Casserole. I think we'll get in one last camping trip next month.
49 REPLIES 49

Roy_Lynne
Explorer
Explorer
Were packed up and heading out in the morning for a week in the Cascade foothills. Excited, its been awhile.

EsoxLucius
Explorer
Explorer
Sitting in my LTV Unity at Dalrymple Campground in Bayfield, WI.
2013 LTV Unity MB Theater Seats
635 watts solar panels, 440 AH batteries, BlueSky Solar Boost 3024iL & IPN-Pro Remote, Magnum MS2000 & ME-RC50 remote
Koni Shocks F & R, Hellwig 7254, SumoSprings F & R
2012 Hyundai Accent SE, Blue Ox Aladdin/Patriot

Dixiechick
Explorer
Explorer
We are at the Point Mallard campground in Decatur, Alabama at the Bankston Customer Appreciation Rally. We return home Sunday and leave in 2 weeks for Townsend, Tennessee for a woodcarvers' show and classes. We will be in Destin, Florida for 2 weeks in October.
Cathy and Don, finally retired :B
Cats-Whiskers the Princess and Shadow the Baby
2008 Allegro Class A Open Road 32'

Cloud_Dancer
Explorer II
Explorer II
We've got quite a number of trips planned for the next 10-week period, but it won't be on weekends because that's NASCAR race time, and I like to see the racing on a bigger screen (in HD).
Willie & Betty Sue
Miko & Sparky
2003 41 ft Dutch Star Diesel Pusher/Spartan
Floorplan 4010
Blazer toad & Ranger bassboat

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
I wish I was but I have become chief caretaker of my elderly parents and it is a full time job on top of my full time job. Hoping to get a break near the end of October to get away a few days.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

d_eggman2
Explorer
Explorer
Weekend at Petit Jean SP, With a cool front moving in should be nice.

Explorer II
Explorer II
Pulled into Quintana Beach yesterday afternoon and staying until Monday.
So nice not having to wait for the kids anymore ๐Ÿ™‚
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

12rvjoe
Explorer
Explorer
We will be heading a couple of hours north of us for Fri. and Sat. night. Weather is calling for frost tonight with temps in the low 30's and about 55 tomorrow ........ We can't wait ๐Ÿ™‚

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
Eycom wrote:
Not to hurt anyone's feelings, but I camp somewhere everyday. Waited a long time for this incredible opportunity.:) Travel safe.

Us too. Don't want to rub it in, just grateful for the opportunity.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

Howie3
Explorer
Explorer
This weekend is our first trip ever after the Labor Day weekend. Temps in the mid-80s this week in Alberta (normally in the 60s). Can't pass up the opportunity when it's this nice.

Howie

Locky
Explorer
Explorer
Memgrove, its Irish Festival in Muskegon this weekend. Lots of fun stuff for the whole family.

memgrove
Explorer
Explorer
As soon as the kids get off the bus we are headed up to Grand Haven state park for a weekend with friends. It is the last weekend for the musical light fountain for the year so I suspect we will end up over there both nights and maybe hit up the salmon and wine festival.
Mike
2006 Chevy 2500 4X4 crew cab Gasser
2013 Dutchmen Denali 311 BHS (Love the trailer HATE the manufacture!)

Locky
Explorer
Explorer
Will be heading out in the morning to Silver Lake Sand Dunes here in Michigan. Probably will leave the trailer there for a week.

RognBon
Explorer
Explorer
We're leaving Saturday for two weeks in the redwoods and the Northern California coast.
RognBon
1997 Monaco Dynasty 40'
Cummins 8.3 325 HP
2008 Ford Edge Toad

Randu
Explorer
Explorer
Got to Holland State Park at 8, set up including satellite by 9 and walk in the sand and moonlight along the channel by 9:30. Now sitting by open window with a cool breeze off the lake and 66 degrees. Great start to a 3 day weekend for me. Randu
2017 Chevy 3500HD SRW Crew LTZ
4x4,Duramax, Allison.
2017 Jayco North Point 381DLQS
Previous: 2000 Travel Supreme
2005 Newmar Kountry Star
2008 Mobile Suites 36TK3