cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

iPhone OBD app

tarnold
Explorer
Explorer
What app are you using instead of the scanguagell for an iPhone. Looked at torque pro and some others but seem to be mainly for the android. I want to see rpm, water temp, and trans temp. This will be used in a 97E350. Can't seem to find any menus for the apps available?
6 REPLIES 6

msjdbman
Explorer
Explorer
I have the Dash Command and I like it with my i phone & i pad. It does not display all of the info I would like it to, but for no more than I have spent for it, I have no complaints.
2008 Duramax/Allison LT2 Crew cab Standard Box. Hellwig Air Assist. BD Diesel VVT Turbo Brake. 2003 Coachmen Chaparral 295 IKS

N-Trouble
Explorer
Explorer
+1 on the Edge CTS. I use to use Torque app on my Android but you can see/do so much more with the CTS.
2015 Attitude 28SAG w/slide
2012 GMC 2500HD SLT Duramax
B&W Turnover w/Andersen Ultimate 5er hitch

64thunderbolt
Explorer II
Explorer II
I have an Edge CTS monitor on the dash. It will monitor plus read and clear codes. Easy to read going down the road also. No programmer just the monitor.
Glen
04 Tail gator XT 34' 5th wheel garage model
200w solar 2 GC2's 800w inv
Truma tankless WH
99 F350 CC DRW 7.3 ais intake, adrenaline hpop, JW valve body,
cooling mist water inj, DP tunes, 4" exh sys
trucool trans cooler added
2011 RZR 900xp

RJCorazza
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on DashCommand. The customization potential is awesome. For daily use I use the iphone for display, and on longer trips I set up the ipad for better readability.
I still use a ScanGauge in my other truck, and plan on getting the new xGauge for trans temp.

ojo
Explorer
Explorer
Have Engine Link App on my iPhone. Have been using it a lot. Very useful.

filthy_beast
Explorer
Explorer
I am using DashCommand. I have it monitoring the Catalyst temps and the Boost calculation. It can read and reset codes. You need a wifi ODBII sending unit, I got mine from Amazon. ELM327
Goody Two Shoes and the Filthy Beast
2008 Silverado 2500HD
2012 Wildcat 282RKX

You cannot make things idiot proof, you can only make them idiot resistant.