cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Need assistance on refer

Three_dog_night
Explorer
Explorer
My 2016 keystone refrigerator seem to not have power after the fuse box. The switch doesn't light up nor the light inside of the refer.
Any pointers. Also the pilot lights function is not working on the stove.
Not sure if there are related.
Any hep is appreciated.
Thanks.
Rick.
7 REPLIES 7

Three_dog_night
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies. Sorry about in the wrong area, I realized that after I hit the post key.
I'll keep looking further pass the fuse box.
Good to know about the pilot lights. I assume it had some since the knobs were marked that way.
Thanks again.
Rick

lawrosa
Explorer
Explorer
Mine did the same thing on norcold.. Was 5 amp fuse outside behind panel, and behind a cover for the pcb board...

no 12 volt no worky as someone stated...
Mike L ... N.J.

2006 Silverado ext cab long bed. 3:42 rear. LM7 5.3 motor. 300 hp 350 ft lbs torgue @ 4000 rpms
2018 coachmen Catalina sbx 261bh

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
if it doesn't have power after the fuse box, that might mean a fuse has failed.

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Check the back of the refer(outside access0 for 12 volts DC.
Verify fuse has power on the refer side.
Check fuse on the circuit board in the exterior access.
Stove pilot or automatic light has a small brass valve under the stove top. It should be turned to provide fuel for the lighting system. We do not use ours. We leave it off and light the burners as needed.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Three dog night wrote:
My 2016 keystone refrigerator seem to not have power after the fuse box. check the fuseThe switch doesn't light up nor the light inside of the refer. No 12VDC no workie
Any pointers. Also the pilot lights function is not working on the stove. Stove tops are manual light. If you cannot light it, you either have no gas on the tank or tank is turned off
Not sure if there are related.
Any hep is appreciated.
Thanks.
Rick.

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
Stoves don't usually have pilot lights except for the oven - is that what you meant?