Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Hwy 491 NM

Has anyone driven Hwy 491 from Gallup, NM to Cortez, CO in the last few months? How is the road? A safe road to travel by RV?

Dover, DE to Sault Ste. Marie, MI

I will be travelling from Dover, Delaware to Sault Ste. Marie, MI next fall. I would like to follow the paths Interstates 70, 76, 90 and 75 BUT I would like to do this without actually driving on those highways but staying on state highways which ba...

James Island County Park (and campground)

We have stayed here twice over the years and each time we go the GPS sends us on a different route. Each time I find myself crossing into other lanes avoiding limbs hanging over the road. It has been over three years since we have been and my daugh...

Horsedoc by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Grants Pass OR

Traveling south on I5 to Henderson Ln in Grants Pass. What is the best RV route through town?Thanks

New phone dialing requirements

Starting next month dialing yo or from Mexico will change. No more 01,045 044 or inserting a 1 after the country code Perhaps someone will post the new instructions.Moisheh

moisheh by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Vehicle Size Issues at Border Crossings

I am wondering if there is a source of good information regarding any size issues at border crossings.For example, Algadones when returning to the USA, there is a sharp right turn entering the custom's area that make entry with a large 5th wheel or m...

afaryna by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Current Road Conditions for the Dalton Highway

We drove up from California for our first trip around Alaska. We are currently in Palmer and headed to Fairbanks soon. We have seen some pretty rough road so far in our journey and are considering going North on the Dalton Highway from Fairbanks to...

jbrack by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Yellowstone entrances

We will be traveling to Yellowstone National Park next year. Are last stop before entering the park will be Cody. This has a direct entrance(East) but when using the Goon Sam Trip Planner it has me going all the way around Yellowstone to enter from t...

apnocon by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Road closure (detour) questions

We are headed to Goshen, IN this weekend. But in checking travel information, there are a couple of bridge closures that will affect us. Our normal route is to take I70 to Kansas City, north on I435 to 152 and across to I35. This lets up miss all o...

jrs1871 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

2019 trip from KY to Yellowstone/Tetons

2019 trip to YellowstoneI am planning a trip from Kentucky to Yellowstone and would like to run my itinerary by the experts to see how it looks. Some background and parameters: It will be me, wife, and 2 12 year old girls. and we have 2 weeks. We are...

wadecool by Explorer
  • 38 replies
  • 0 likes

Wagon Masters

Posted with moderator permission:The caravan company I am doing customer orientations for is looking for more Wagon Masters. They have been picked to operate Airstream Club caravans in Mexico and are looking for more leaders. I think they need a Wago...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I10 Fl. to Ca.

We're thinking about spending December and part of January in southern California. What kind of weather can we generally expect that time of year traveling from Florida to Borrego Springs and back?

richy2 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Quebec Route Advice

We would welcome some advice with routing through Quebec. We want to get from Hwy. 401 in Ontario to the Saguenay district. We want to avoid Montreal as much as possible so are thinking going around the south side and picking up either Rte. 20 or 30...

Tripalot by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes