Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Blue Ridge Parkway

We are now in Big South Fork National River Recreation Area near Oneida TN. We are wanting to do the Blue Ridge Parkway in areas up to the Skyline drive in Shenandoah National Park. What part of Parkway should we be concerned with pulling a 32ft. 5th...

EDIT: the missing fellow has been located by the RCMP

Have you seen a 65 year old fellow travelling in Yukon or Northern BC in a 993 Coachman Catalina RV? He was last seen on July 24. If you have seen that RV, can you please let the Yukon RCMP know where and when that was?You can see photos of the RV an...

sue_t by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Milepost travel Planner

Looking to see if anyone has any old Milepost Travel Planners they wouldn't mind getting rid of. I'm starting my Alaska trip planning and would like to get my hands on a Milepost but don't want to buy a current one just yet. Would like to get one no ...

Fire in Oregon

Could anyone with knowledge of the Canyonville fire please keep us updated today and tomorrow. We're currently north of Seattle and coming down the I-5 tomorrow to Canyonville and we're having a difficult time keeping abreast of the current state of ...

Reno, NV to Fresno, CA route help please

Heading out from Iowa to the Fresno,CA area in a couple of weeks to see some friends and will be driving I80 out to Reno. From Reno Mapquest shows 3 different possible routes with time and distance being close enough that I would consider any of them...

pirlbeck by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

best RV trip planning app for MacBook?

mods: please move to another forum if you think I have posted in the wrong placeWe're planning our first long RV trip. I am a former (medically grounded) pilot so I'm good with maps and trip planning. However I'll be doing the driving so I want my w...

obie311 by Explorer II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dalton Highway Conditions

We are currently in Fairbanks area and are considering driving up the Dalton Highway to maybe Coldfoot. Towing a 5th wheel and looking for any info on this stretch of road.

jbrack by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Tioga Pass - This little baby can...

Indeed, I almost ran out of low gear on my 4runner towing a 5K lbs TT... but this little baby can.Tioga Pass is 9,900 ft pass, continuous uphill 6% grade, scary deep ravine and unprotected-without road barriers highway. Been around West Coast white...

Syracuse NY to Acadia National Park

Need some suggestions. From Syracuse we'll get ourselves over to the Eastern seaboard say starting around Hampton or Portsmouth. Then we'll travel up the 103 to the 1 to the 9 thru Kennbunkport and then on up eventually to Acadia Nat Park.Any and a...

teeznu by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Whitehorse-Dawson City-Tuktoyaktuk

Started the trip on HWY-37 end of May-June and beginning of July 2019. We beat the crowd and bugs. Our objective was Dawson City and the Dempster hwy so pushed through to Dawson then take our time returning south. Overnited at Waters Edge Campground...

Seamutt by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Things to do in Alaska?

Can't believe we don't have such topic yet. I made it to Anchorage and checking what's around. The downtown did not offer much after 6 PM. Museum closed, some gift shops and regardless several pubs, the 1 we liked had waiting line. Google shows sever...

Kayteg1 by Explorer II
  • 60 replies
  • 0 likes

West Rim Drive ... Crater Lake NP ?

Did some searching but no find any info on here. DW & I are gonna be headed up through central Oregon from the Lassen Volcanic NP area the first part of September. We plan on staying 3 nights at Mazama Village CG at Crater Lake NP. When we lea...

milo by Explorer II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes