Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2-3 Day Trip into Canada

We're looking at doing some sightseeing in Canada for 2-3 days (next week or so), somewhere north of Spokane or Coeur d'Alene (maybe crossing at Laurier, Frontier, or Nelway). We're traveling in a truck cabover camper. Not looking to drive much mor...

otrfun by Explorer II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Alaska Ferry on strike

Hundreds of ferry workers went on strike Wednesday after failing to reach agreement on a contract with state negotiators.https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/ak-ferry-workers-strike-1.5224254

yr2017 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Police, right place right time.

Today coming home on highway 20 which is a road safe to do 50-55 but only has 2 places safe to pass. Today tho, we were in a long line of blocked traffic due to a few young people in a small sedan. they were having fun slowing traffic to 20 MPH.Next ...

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Lewis Clark Memorial Highway

Will be travelling from Cape Disappointment State Park to Maryhill State Park in Washington pulling tt. Has anyone taken Wash. Highway 14 - Lewis Clark Memorial Highway - rather than I-84? If so, would you recommend that route .Thank-you,grampacc

Routes north from Denver

Entering and exiting Denver has become a nightmare of late, especially I25 north. Does anyone have any secrets for maintaining one's sanity when entering or exiting the city's north side?

Gatlinburg tn route

Whats the best route to take comming from central east Illinois to gatlinburg tn... mainly to avoid big mountain pulls..

Wi11iamt by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Back East on US2

Sadly its time to turn around and head back east. Seems daughter really wants me at her wedding in Richmond VA.We prefer back roads over Interstates when it makes sense. Thoroughly enjoyed our westward journey on US 36.Planning to do US 2 eastbound. ...

Moki Dugway, Should I try it?

Driving a Thor Vegas 25' Moho pulling a jeep. Should I try the drive UP the Moki to get to Rt.95? It'll save 50 miles not going around thru Bluff.:E

jolooote by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Newport OR to Grants Pass

What is the fastest/best route from Newport to Grants Pass with MH and toad? I'm guessing 20/34/5 but I haven't been on that route before.Thanks,

Highway 24 near Goodland, Indiana...detour question

Our favorite way to get avoid Chicago on the way to Michigan is to exit in Gilman, IL and travel east on Highway 24. Google Maps shows me that there is bridge work and the highway will be closed just past Goodland until the end of August.Has anyone t...