Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Medical help in Puerto Penasco

Folks, I'll be heading to Rocky point in January, plan to be there five or six weeks. My wife has to have her blood checked regularly for anti coagulation. I contacted Rocky Medical Center and they said they do it and the lab is off site. Just lookin...

rehless by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

left Mexico for Chistmas

Parked the rig in Villa Corona and flew to Bogota. Very surprised, I expected a Mexican style city, but it is very clean, modern and affluent looking. Friends we helped immigrate to Canada 20 years ago invited us to spend Christmas with their familie...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Seeking Travel Partner(s)

My partner and I are traveling south from southern Texas into Mexico after the New Year for an extended trip. Our visits will include Guanajuato, San Miguel, Tepotzlan/Mexico City, Cuernavaca, Morelia, Patzcuaro, Laguana Chapala, Tequila, Manzanillo...

RolandKM by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Guadalajara Bypass

Anyone used this yet!A fellow told me the exit is just south of Tequila at a town called ARENAL ThanksHeather

Florida Rt 301

Heading to Fort Myers on Sunday.Does anyone know what the road close is on Rt 301 near Stark, Florida.Looking at Google maps and it shows road closure there. Pulling a 40' 5er & wondering if there is a doable detour.Crossing Florida on 301 is about t...

Friday Night before Christmas

We live directly across the street from an extremely high end, very secure condo complex that is tied into the most expensive hotel in Zihuatenjo.It's their celebration. Last year we decided it was their posada event. This year, who knows, but it's...

Mano de Agucate

Mano de Agucate. Advocado handFor those of you Canucks and Gringos there is a way to remove the pit from the aguacate with out stabing your hand!Take the agucate on your hand, the pointy end normaly has the little thingy where the fuit hung on the ...

South of Manzanillo Night Time Temperatures

It is the season when a person goes outside in shorts or long pants or tee shirt versus a sweater.Manzanillo to Zihuatanejo. Obviously both at sea level. A six hour drive between the two. And ten degrees difference at night. In the winter.A temperatu...

route recommendation Charlotte to Destin, Fla

we drove the toad from Destin Fla to Albany NY for Christmas. Traffic in and around Charlotte and Atlanta was horrendous. There is another route (non-interstate) from Charlotte to Fla using Alabama route 1. Can anyone tell me how that route is? I kno...

Border Zone Tax Reduced By 8% 2019

Supposedly for a strip 20 Km wide. But Ensenada is included. The previous administration raised the sales tax from 8% to 16%. The new president restored it to 8%.It means 8% less expensive gasoline and 8% less expensive ULSD. Gasoline contains no alc...

Jackson, WY to Banaff and beyond

I've convinced my husband to extend our 2019 trip. Instead of heading back to Florida after putting our oldest grandson on a plane for home post Yellowstone and Tetons, we're going to go up to Banff and Jasper. His flight leaves Jackson around 8 am ...

WY 14 & 14a from Cody to Burgess Junction

Planning a trip to include Yellowstone and some RZR riding in the Burgess Junction area in the Bighorn mountains. How are these two roads? I would be double towing a 38' 5th wheel with the RZR behind.

wildbyon by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Honey Scams

To avoid bottles of diluted honey, simply flip them upside down. The bubble inside will slowly slowly rise.As I am now honey producer (Haden Mango) my beekeeper taught me this trick to show customers that my 200 lbs a year honey is undiluted.Next tim...