Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Best route from Grants Pass Or to Gold Beach Ca

Traveling in a 32 ft Southwind motorhome pulling a toad. Please suggest the best route for beginner. Also, we are going from Gold Beach to Napa area and onto Santa Barbara ending up in PHX. Any suggestions for must see sights and route.Thanks,Carla

Cdurham by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

US-65 Little Rock to Jackson MS

Anybody familiar with the road conditions on US-65 from Little Rock south to Jackson MS. & Campgrounds around Little Rock. Thanks, any help will be appreciated.

jtovosr by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

canyon rv

All set up having a rum by Sinclair Creek in Radium. Gonna be a good few days.

Traveling thru Memphis

I will be going thru Memphis soon east to west. I usually go72 to 385 to 55. Lots of traffic and needing re paving. Could go 72 to 302 to 55. How is traffic on 302?

WRsowbug by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

I-285 ?

Howdy folks. I need to get some work done at a shop near Norcross and then get over to Carrollton. The obvious choice is I-85 to I-285 and around the northside to I-20 west. I've done I-285 a few times in a car and the idea of doing it in a 36' DP ...

Salinas to Lone Pine

Salinas via any freeway is not a concern. Going in April...I see a few options:1. South to Bakersfield, 178 to 14 then to 3952. To Oakdale, 120 to 395 (if snow is melted)3. Highway 50 to 395...I have a 24' RV...I have a couple of days going and u...

Diesel in Beaumont or Winnie TX

Been over a year since I made the trip down I-10 to LA, and from what I recall, there wasn't much in this area other than Pilot or one of the other "interstate robbers" that would accommodate a tall rig (13' 4"). The last RV (DP MH) had 200gal tank...

PA Turnpike Tolls

We will be traveling the PA turnpike is two weeks. How do they figure the toll on RV trailers? I have a Ford F250, pulling a 30' Cruiser (two axles). Will be coming on from Ohio and exiting at the Harrisburg East toll booth. Any help would really be ...

rnelson by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Campground Kissimmee to Gulf Coast area

We are looking for an RV park for 3 months or so with some amenities, pool, exercise classes, wi fi, cable, full hook ups, etc. Any you would recommend? The one we used the past two years has large sites but little to no amenities.

Belize by land

I was hoping that someone out there has made the overland trip south to Belize?If so I'd appreciate some tales of the trip (s).