Bucket List Trips
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

April or May travel - Spokane across to Ontario, Canada

Timeframe for a 4-month trip starting on or after May 1st, need help in deciding the best calendar date for travel to ensure avoidance of miserably cold or stormy weather on a northern route across U.S.Routing : up to Spokane, across Idaho, Montana, ...

RoadXYZ by Explorer II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

2014 Alaska Trip Lessons/Info

We are back in the lower 48 after a summer trip to Alaska. We left Indiana just before Memorial Day and we were back across the border right before Labor Day. We traveled with a 37 foot 5th wheel and a dually truck. We have a 62 gal fuel tank. Th...

jnharley by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

West coast road conditions

I am Wagon Master for a commercial caravan down the west coast mainland to Mazatlan, across to Durango and down the interior then looping up the west coast from Oct 20 to Dec 12th. After all the hurricanes, I am concerned about road conditions. I kno...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Alberta Friends help me with this route please

I will enter Alberta north of Shelby, Montana going toward Milk River,AB. Can you suggest a good route from there to Whitecourt, bypassing Edmonton? Or is there a better way from around Cardston to Whitecourt? On our last trip in 2013, my navigatio...

rkassl by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

The Reef

Just received an email from the Reef in PP saying they are now accepting reservation for 2015.

smn by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Interstate 5 and Fires

We want to drive from San Diego to Seattle. We would appreciate any information on the smoke from the fires drifting over interstate five.Thank you.

Towing from Belfast, ME to Hudson Valley, NY

We will be leaving Belfast, Me tomorrow, for the Hudson Valley, NY. We came in on Rt 3 from 95 up from Salisbury, Ma, but wanted to cut across through NH and into Vermont, and down into NY. Instead of backtracking the same way we came, we would like ...

NY_RVer by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I-15 North Of Las Vegas closed

I-15 Northbound from Sin City (Las Vegas) to St. George, UT. for several days Read this.http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/traffic-transportation/i-15-detour-doubles-length-trip-las-vegas-utah

bobsallyh by Explorer II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Nogales crossing....Km. 21

Hi to all, according to a resent conversation with the Sonora Tourist Deparment here is the information on what is happening at Km. 21 at Nogales crossing...Banjersito where you get your TIP to All Mexico will still be there so is the Imigration Offi...

rvmex by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I81 to 95

When heading south I use route 17 in Va to get from I81 to 95. 17 is becoming so congested that I'm looking for an alternative route. I don.t mind going a few extra miles but don't want add a lot of miles to the trip.

Todger by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes