Campground 101
Recommendations, reviews, and the inside scoop from fellow travelers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Finding a decent rv park in Southern NH or North of Boston

I'm looking for a place in Southern NH or North of Boston for a month or so. New to RVing. Driving 36 tiffin nod dolly with gMc Terrain. Any suggestions? Would like 50 amp, sewer, wireless, cable (or clear sky for satellite) good size site with pad a...

Llmk100 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

NJ to Cheyenne, WY

Heading out to Frontier Days in July and taking the "southern" route from Jersey (I70. 74 and 72). Picking up I20 in St. Joseph and then to Lincoln where we'll head in the rest of the way on I80.What are the "must sees" along this route?Thanks.

Key West RV Park name?

In regards to several posts inquiring about RV parks in Key West.In June of 1991 we spent several days/nights in a RV Park that was downtown Key West. Looking at Google maps, I think that it would have been near the wharf on Williams ST. It was a s...

rv2go by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

FT Mill SC campgrounds

Traveling for business next month to Ft Mill SC. Googled and not too many CGs around the area. Ebenzer park came up which is only a few miles out of town. Full hookups and $28/day. Anyone stay there or know of another good CG. I saw a KOA near Charlo...

Effy by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Fishing Bridge to Rafter J RV and in between

We have reservations for Colter Bay (June 11-16) Fishing Bridge (June 16-25) Rafter J Bar RV-S.D (June 25-July 7) this seemed like a good plan initially but we would like to take in Beartooth Scenic Highway, Little Bighorn, Cody and any other recom...

knshook by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Southern AZ in winter - things to see and do?

My DW and I have plans to travel through southern part of AZ in Feb. And are looking for things to see and do. What highlights should we be sure not to miss? Will be visiting family and friends in Tucson and Phoenix but will be on our own mostly t...

John_S2 by Explorer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

snakes in southern calif

been a very pleasant winter so far.warmer and less windy than past years.with dogs running on desert trails we werewondering about others experiences in earlyspring with snakes coming out.

Buena Vista Co area

We are planning to be in the Buena Vista Co area in July. In a Class A motorhome. Which campground do you suggest?

The Great Divide

Has anyone stayed at The Great Divide campground in Northwest New Jersey? We met the new owners at the Edison RV Show and they seemed very enthusiastic and proud of the upgrades they have made. If you have stayed there can you comment on whether it...

Anybody at South Beach State Park Oregon ?

Anybody at South Beach State Park Oregon ?I need some assistance in the YURT site layouts .I want to take my boat to South Beach - Yaquina Bay this summer .I want to rent a YURT site with a long driveway for my boat and rig .I have forgotten which ...

Lowsuv by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Aligator park - Punta Gorda

Looking for some first hand information on this park. There are no recent postings on RV park reviews. If you have been there, please tell me what you thought of this park. Just looking for a short stay.