cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

~Post your campsite photos here~

answerswillvary
Explorer
Explorer
Lately there has been a lot of interest in viewing photos of the sites that different campgrounds have to offer. Let's start posting them to this thread and if there seems to be enough interest, perhaps we can make the thread a permanent sticky.

If you have recently posted photos of this sort, please re-post them here. If you have new ones to share, please do!

Don't forget to label the photos: Campground name, site #'s if you know them, area of campground, etc.

Picture Posting Help

**A photo width of 500 works really well.

I am taking the liberty of copying here some recent photos submitted by member 'marites62'.

Fishing Bridge - This is site 60 in the B loop - back-in, full hookups (It can be tough for long trailers and 5th wheels):

More of the same site:

Colter Bay Village - This is site 40, Pull through, full hookups. It is at the end of the loop which was nice.

More of the same site:

Thanks,
Sandi (Moderator)
2009 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43QBP
3,571 REPLIES 3,571

C_B_
Explorer
Explorer
Harbour Village Campground & Water Park

Door County

Sturgeon Bay,WI

Indian Trails Campground
Pardeeville,WI

CBVP2004~FORD~F350~CC~LARIAT~SRW~SB~4X4~6.0D~
AUTO~PULLRITE 16K SUPERGLIDE~DEMCO GLIDERIDE~
PRODIGY CONTROLLER~C-BETR MIRRORS~EMS-HW50C~

Butch/Barb=2013-Cedar Creek 36CKTS
Kris/Katy=2006-Cherokee 32B

Thsldo
Explorer
Explorer
Our Trip to Pine Acres Resort in Oakham Ma, Site L2. One of the best campgrounds we have been too thus far.

Tom & Steph and 4 munchkins
2011 Dodge Durango 5.7

StaceyE
Explorer
Explorer
We stayed at Maumee Bay State Park in Ohio on our way to New York to see Niagara Falls. The campground was beautiful, large sites, level asphalt pads, and lots to do with bike trails, two beaches, a nature center, etc. The downside to having campsites cut into prairie grasses was the the unbelievable number of ticks. We couldn't walk on the grass without one trying to latch on for a meal. That meant the dog had to stay in the camper and we spent VERY little time outside to enjoy the campsite.

We were in site #29 - the first site of the row.

Tom and Stacey
DD Nikki (14) and Kate (9)
Wrigley, our big black dog

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
bigbullelk, that road looks awfully narrow, but that site is bodaciously LONG, Nice.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

bigbullelk
Explorer
Explorer
Fort Mountain State Park in Georgia, site #48. It is a really long pull-through site -- very nice, tons of room and plenty of privacy.

ReneeG
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice Mike4330
2011 Bighorn 3055RL, 2011 F350 DRW 6.7L 4x4 Diesel Lariat and Hensley TrailerSaver BD3, 1992 Jeep ZJ and 1978 Coleman Concord Pop-Up for remote camping
Dave & Renee plus (Champ, Molly, Paris, Missy, and Maggie in spirit), Mica, Mabel, and Melton

mike4330
Explorer
Explorer
I've posted this place before, but I thought the group would enjoy the panoramas.

Sherando Lake campground, George Washington National Forest, VA.

Site C1

Click the picture to see full size.

The right section of this last photo shows the dam on the upper lake.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
mikenem wrote:
Looks a little eerie.

No, that's Ontario, haha (couldn't resist). We were just there 2 weeks ago, site G-04, biggest site they've got. Really nice place, very peaceful.
I knew that would come up, as soon as I sent it.:B
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus

bakerkids
Explorer
Explorer
mikenem wrote:
Looks a little eerie.

No, that's Ontario, haha (couldn't resist). We were just there 2 weeks ago, site G-04, biggest site they've got. Really nice place, very peaceful.

:B:B:B
Good one!
Me '62, DH '59, DS '89, DD '90, DD '92
1 shih tzu
Our photos

mikenem
Explorer
Explorer
Looks a little eerie.

Mike & Emily D
2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD CC
2013 Keystone Summerland 2820

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
bdlaise wrote:
Association Island/1000 Island Henderson Harbor NY

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t487/tsgtbdl/IMG-20120628-00073.jpg
Looks a little eerie.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus

bdlaise
Explorer
Explorer
Association Island/1000 Island Henderson Harbor NY

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t487/tsgtbdl/IMG-20120628-00073.jpg

drenjoey
Explorer
Explorer
Hid'n Pines Family Campground in Old Orchard Beach, Maine

SITE 627

Very private site

Spotted a deer from our kitchen window

I had to throw those two pictures. A few family members came to visit, so we served them a traditional Maine dish.....Lobsters and Steamers.

Stovall_Family4
Explorer
Explorer
rconkin wrote:
Jekyll Island Campground, GA. Site G32, pull thru, 50 amp.

Driftwood Beach

We love that campground also, went to airport rented a redbug truck never left campground just charge battery at night at campground.
TV In the Market for a new one
TT 2016 Summerland 2400BH
Equalizer hitch

HRcampers
Explorer
Explorer
StaceyE wrote:
CampingBugs wrote:
parkersdad wrote:

Looks like a great campsite -- do you recall what site # it was?
I like to make note of these things (and I know others do as well) when I see a campsite that appeals to me. I have a list of places, campgrounds, and nice site numbers to try out over the years! ๐Ÿ˜„
Ludington SP is def on my list and this is actually the first campsite pic from there that I have seen. I like what I see - are they are similar or do they vary?

Ludington is one of our favorite places to camp, but unfortunately most of the campsites don't look like that. And, because it books up just about 6 months to the day we usually end up with whatever was cancelled by someone else. We love the park despite the small packed sites because there is just so much to do there.

StaceyE-

I agree with you on this. We've been here a few times but not as of late. The last time we were in Ludington, we stayed at Ponchos Pond RV resort (very nice), in Ludington. While there, we rolled through Ludington SP and it almost seemed like they took some sites and split them in two to create another site. I don't remember it being that way the last time we stayed there. Very cramped and from what I saw, most sites were very small. Too small for my liking. But yes, you are right, a beautiful area with tons to do.
Robert and Anne Marie
Warren, Michigan
2016 Rockwood A192HW A-frame
2016 Ford F250 Super Duty, 2wd, 6.2 gasser
2016 Toyota Rav4