cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Snowbirds - WHere are You Today?

RoadLife
Explorer
Explorer
We left Santa Fe mid November and are now in Savannah, Ga after stopping in Alabama to marry off my next-to-youngest brother (59).

Leaving Skidaway Island next week to mosey down Florida way for a bit.

Where are you?
ROADLIFE

RV Part Timers Blog

2003 40' Allegro BUS - 2 slides
2013 Ford F150 XLT 4X4 OffRoad 2014 XC60 Volvo
Shasta - Australian Shepherd; Boomer - Brittany;
Pancho - border terrier
53 REPLIES 53

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Dan50 wrote:
PackerBacker wrote:
Arrived at Myrtle Beach Travel Park yesterday afternoon in the rain. Got soaked unloading but at least did not have to shovel any white stuff!! :B

We were thinking about this place for a getaway this spring. How do you like it?

We've been coming here for many years and have wintered here for three years so it's like home to us; lots of friends and lots to do. Needless to say we really like it.

Just an FYI, if you are coming in the spring after March, make reservations; the place fills up up in no time.

... Eric

Dan50
Explorer
Explorer
PackerBacker wrote:
Arrived at Myrtle Beach Travel Park yesterday afternoon in the rain. Got soaked unloading but at least did not have to shovel any white stuff!! :B

We were thinking about this place for a getaway this spring. How do you like it?
Dan
2014 Ram SLT CC LB 4X4 Cummins Dually
2018 Heartland Big Country 3950FB

RoadLife
Explorer
Explorer
In St Augustine now, headed to Matlacha, Fl on the beach on 1/2/15.
ROADLIFE

RV Part Timers Blog

Pancho - border terrier

muskybob
Explorer
Explorer
Headed to Nashville, TN from Upstate NY the first week of Feb. I've never been there, but have plans to stay at the Two Rivers Campground. Then headed South from there after the 8th. Where I'm going, only the wind will know. No plans. I just wanna get w-w-w-w-warm.
Upstate, NY is not on the map, it's in your heart.

http://www.freewebs.com/muskybob
Now listed on "The Outdoor Lodge" top fishing sites.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
2oldman wrote:
Salton Sea.

I just watched a documentary on that town what a shocker what happened to that lake and town.
http://worldchannel.org/programs/episode/plagues-and-pleasures-salton-sea/

Is it still an empty abandoned town?
Do you stay in the empty subdivision?

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

Community Alumni
Not applicable

homefor2
Explorer
Explorer
We were at the Grand Canyon Friday -5 C ( 23 deg F ) with a wind and the place was crowded with tourists. Back in Apache Junction now and its much warmer. Headed for Lake Havasu for the next few months.
1998 Carriage Conestoga 3742

Farmer_David
Explorer
Explorer
Alamo, Tx
2013 F450 King Ranch CC Long Box
60 Gal RDS Tank
20K B&W OEM Hitch
2013 Lifestyle 37IK

BoonHauler
Explorer
Explorer
K'sKamper wrote:
We are at home really bummed. We were supposed to leave for Florida this morning but my husband tangled with a table saw two weeks ago and we do not know if we can salvage any of the winter traveling.

What a bummer and yes, a table saw can really rain on your parade.
05 RAM 3500 CTD 4x4 Q/C Laramie DRW/NV5600/3.73, B&W Gooseneck, MaxBrake, PacBrake PRXB, Brite Box Fogster, BD steering Box Brace
2014 BoonHauler 3614

Pop-Pop_C
Explorer
Explorer
Ft.Worth, Tx. Leaving for SPI. TX. 1-02-15! For three mo.
RGV. ( rio grand valley)

The_Painting_Te
Explorer
Explorer
Finished packing the RV today and cleaning the house. All set for a 0400 departure. Look out below .... here we come. Camp on!

K_sKamper
Explorer
Explorer
We are at home really bummed. We were supposed to leave for Florida this morning but my husband tangled with a table saw two weeks ago and we do not know if we can salvage any of the winter traveling.

RoadLife
Explorer
Explorer
Merry Christmas to All from Crooked River State Park in St Mary's, Ga. Waking up to a week of beautiful weather after 4 days of rain. Great Christmas present!
ROADLIFE

RV Part Timers Blog

Pancho - border terrier

pawatt
Explorer
Explorer
Pretty nice forecast.
pawatt