cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where to Stay in Vegas?

mytime
Explorer
Explorer
We plan to stay a few days in Las Vegas, which park can handle a Big Rig and be Convenient to the Action on the Strip? Did not want the Parking Lot type Set Up.. Need W/E/S. Have looked at the Available Parks, just want Opinions.
2007 Country Coach, Allure 470, 42',ISL Cummins 400, TV- 2011 Chevy Silverado, Blackhawk and Brakemaster.
17 REPLIES 17

Leonandlisa
Explorer
Explorer
when my brother comes to town he stays at the Oasis, he likes it and has never had any issues.

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
We always stay at the Oasis as it's closest to the strip. Leave the entrance and head east for a couple of blocks and you're on the south end of the strip below the airport.
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

tsetsaf
Explorer III
Explorer III
See them all here. Campgroundviews.com VegasThe only one on the strip is the koa
2006 Ram 3500
2014 Open Range
"I don't trust my own advise!"

Modracer
Explorer
Explorer
We have stayed at Oasis and LV RV Resort. Both are very nice, but pricey. We would stay again at either one.
06 HR
Ambassador 38PDQ
04 Liberty

mytime
Explorer
Explorer
We had done some research and Oasis RV Resort and LV RV Resort was 2 we had looked at, we like to just relax, maybe venture out to eat and check out the sites, but not too much of a gambler, may take in a show if possible. Thanks for the input, Marvin
2007 Country Coach, Allure 470, 42',ISL Cummins 400, TV- 2011 Chevy Silverado, Blackhawk and Brakemaster.

loggenrock
Explorer
Explorer
Sam's Town worked well for us - and they did have 24 hour security in the park. Access to the strip and being ON the strip are 2 different animals! We were happy to retreat away from it and back to Sam's Town! ST
Two and a hound in a 2015 Coachmen Prism "B+"...pushed by '09 Suby Forester
First 50 done, working on the second pass! Nunavut - we'll see...!
2005-2015 Roadtrek 190P
1993-2005 Northstar Soft-Side TC
1989-1993 Backpacks & Tents!
1967-1977 Family TT's

KO
Explorer
Explorer
Oasis Las Vegas Resort has my vote.

pigman1
Explorer
Explorer
missourijan wrote:
We've stayed at Sam's Town and Las Vegas RV Resort, just up the street from Sam's. We liked LV RV Resort better, Sam's Town pool is very small and and needed some maintenance, site are very tight when it's busy. LV RV Resort is kind of a parking lot but immaculate and everything was remodeled, clubhouse, laundry, bathrooms. They are the only rv park that has 24 hr security
Either of these, but we always stay at LV Resort. We always have lots of shade, shrubs and enough room for a full size pickup and a 40-43' rig on a pull through.
Pigman & Piglady
2013 Tiffin Allegro Bus 43' QGP
2011 Chevy Silverado 1500
SMI Air Force One toad brake
Street Atlas USA Plus

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
I have stayed at Sams Town, and Circus Circus. I prefer Az Charlies. They have cable TV, Free wifi and pull throughs and treat you a lot better than Sams Town or Circus Circus. We used to live in So CA and visit Vegas a lot. Sams Town used to be my favorite until they didn't give me a pull through and I went over to Az Charlies. Az Charlies actually has some sites with land line hook ups but nobody really needs those anymore. It was nice before everyone had cell phones,

missourijan
Explorer
Explorer
We've stayed at Sam's Town and Las Vegas RV Resort, just up the street from Sam's. We liked LV RV Resort better, Sam's Town pool is very small and and needed some maintenance, site are very tight when it's busy. LV RV Resort is kind of a parking lot but immaculate and everything was remodeled, clubhouse, laundry, bathrooms. They are the only rv park that has 24 hr security

Us_out_West
Explorer
Explorer
We used Passport America. Stayed 3 nights and paid $26 per.

Liked it so much we stayed another night but at the normal rate.

Our Trip Journal

2012 Jayco Pinnacle (View)
36 KitchenPantryTripleSlide
MorRyde pin box and suspension, Curt Q24, Dual Pane windows, Auto Levelers, 2 AC's,and more.

2009 Silverado 3500HD 4X4 (View)
CC, Dura-Max 6.6/Allison,LB ,DRW,Amer. Tank 65 gal. Aux Fuel

peaches_cream
Explorer
Explorer
TexasShadow wrote:
we've stayed over on Boulder Highway at Sam's Town RV park. They have a shuttle to the strip. The sites are not big, but some are shaded and it's clean and not as pricey as the Oasis or Circus Circus.

X2

TexasShadow
Explorer II
Explorer II
we've stayed over on Boulder Highway at Sam's Town RV park. They have a shuttle to the strip. The sites are not big, but some are shaded and it's clean and not as pricey as the Oasis or Circus Circus.
TexasShadow
Holiday Rambler Endeavor LE/ 3126B Cat
Sometimes BMW K75 on Rear Carrier
Jeep Grand Cherokee or 2016 Ford XLT 4x4 super cab with 8 ft bed
M&G aux brake system
854 Watts of Solar Power

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
wow
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman