Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Jayco quality?

I posted yesterday that I’m looking at picking up a Jayco North Point 5er. I’ve found some fairly harsh reviews of them online. Have they really gone drastically down in quality since Thor bought out Jayco? There are just too many variables for me to...

King pin box on a 1983 komfort 5th wheel

Hi Guys ( and girls..dont want to leave any one out )so I have an old style king pin box on this tin can...its a short box i believe is the term. I am pulling it my Toyota Tundra SR5 . 6.5 ft bed .I just got a good deal on pullrite tradition...

My baby is home

My wife and I went to the storage facility today and brought NEB (Nest Egg Buster) home for cleaning and summer prep. It is so nice to have her home.

Re-coat roof already?

I had a mobile RV service guy come over to the house to look at a couple of items on my 2011 Arctic Fox 27-5. One of the items was to check out the caulking on the roof. He told me that besides the caulking being all cracked and needing replacement,...

Njmurvin by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Made the Purchase....New to me 2009 Thor Tahoe 284SA!!

Well, I made the deal today! It is now at my home!2009 Thor-MVP RV- Tahoe 284SAWife, I, and sons are super excited! It is a very clean well-cared for trailer. No dirt toys ever carried!We will not be carrying dirt toys; will carry, bicycles, campi...

Baja_Man by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Exterior rear wall feels spongy

I've been considering buying a five or six year old smaller fifth wheel and looked at two nice ones yesterday that had a spongy feel on the outside rear wall. One was a 2013 Wildcat and the other was a 2015 Cougar. Both were 30 footers with a large r...

jimmy16x by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Repairing the cargo door

Our Cougar has a large cargo door on the side for the pass thru storage like most 5th wheels. The one on the curb side has been had a bubble in it for a couple years. I took the door out yesterday and pulled the panel out of the frame. Looks like the...

Mote by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Water drip from overflow valve under bathroom sink

Just recently noticed the cold to hot water safety valve has starting dripping. It appears to be in good shape so not sure why it would just start overflowing at this time. This water cold water line comes up from below the sink into a safety/overflo...

jlmace by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

2018 jayco eagle ht 28.5

hello all, hope I,m doing this right . I,m thinking of buying this unit and was wondering if anyone on here could tell me if its a good move or not . I,m trading in my 2011 kz Durango 295cs which has treaded us good with little trouble.we also looked...

Slide hydraulic reservoir

I need to top of the hydraulic reservoir on my Cardinal fifth wheel. Is ok to use hydraulic fluid from an auto parts store like Auto Zone?Thanks in advance.Jim

usnret by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Glendale Golden Falcon 25 MGT

The fibreglass above where the hitch tongue passes into the trailer is being broken by the upward movement of the tongue. There was a recall to fix a broken frame and apparently my unit was repaired. Any information I can get about the location of th...

Teroy by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes