Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2014 Chevy puck system

I bought a used 2014 Chevy 3500 HD with a puck system for the 5th wheel hitch.Nobody seems to know what hitch is compatible with the 2014 pucksI have been to the Chevy dealer, Camping world and other trailer hitch places but nobody can help me.Please...

JDCAMPIN by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Rockwood 8289ws owners..

We currently have a 30ft TT and I am trying to sway the DH to moving up to a fifth-wheel. We will be hopefully getting more road time this year and I particularly like this floor plan with the rear-living. We already have a Rockwood and have been ver...

CapeM1 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cougar Owners Manual

Just bought a used 2015 Keystone Cougar 29RLi. The person that I bought it from gave me the package of docs that he got when he bought it new. Included is a "Keystone Owners Manual". In reviewing the booklet, I see that it is not specific in any m...

BKing49 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Your thoughts. Thor Redwood?

We're just looking, but this checks all my boxes. Any Redwood owners, your opinion is welcome...Looking at this.(Moderator edit to make URL a clicky link.)

Overwhelming

Complete newbie to toy haulers. Been shopping for a small TH to haul my kawasaki tyrex sxs. My tow vehicle is a 31ft class C Motor home. The tyrex is 10ft long, 62 inches wide and 75 inches tall. We need a front bed. Kitchen facility's not impor...

Battery charging

Hi Its been a while since Ive posted here and hoping for some good help as always. I have a 2002 WW FT2200 toy hauler, it's a rock solid rig ,owned since 2006 , many many miles!So I have a Battery charging question. When I'm at home prepping for a t...

Setting Up Tow Vehicle w/hitch, Etc

Looking at buying a 3500 Ram Mega Cab with short box and wondering if this may be problem towing a fifth wheel trailer. Is a special hitch required so the cab does not hit the trailer? Also about how much would it cost to set up the truck with hitch,...

Al_H by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing vent cover all winter spring

So I went in my camper and noticed the led lights in the bathroom ceiling were very dim and flickering...barely working. A closer inspection finds the lens filled with water I climb up on the roof and noticed there is some sort of round vent cover ...

rtreptow7 by Explorer II
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Awning cleaning 202, slide topper cleaning 101

So I have a question on awning cleaning/washing. Old RV had manual one so I could angle that down and wash w/ Tilex, roll up, wait 20 minutes, rinse off and wholla-----nice and clean.Now with the new coach and most new RV's I presume all have electri...

ACZL by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Tire replacement

Need opinions please.i Drive 2013 ford f250 superduty lariat.what brand of 10ply highway tire would you use.thankyou.

Longest Lasting Roof Vent Covers

So we have 07 WW SL2805 and took it in to get the roof re-done. I also had the roof vents replaced just because they were so old. No issue's with them. Just didn't want any because they were so old. The place that did them installed Vent-lines polypr...

Macs_Dad by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Weighed my Spartan 1245 yesterday

We've been talking about a rig diet this summer. I knew we were hovering right around the GVWR for the trailer.Truck is: 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, 4x4, 4.10 gears, crew cab, long bed. I had just filled with fuel. Truck bed stays full. Wife, me, and son were...

2001 Alpenlite Rear Window

My rear curved, reflective glass on our 2001 Alpenlite was broken by a pebble shot from a weed eater and I need to replace it. Anyone have any idea where I might look for a replacement? I had a glass repairman look into it but he came up empty.