Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Fifth Wheel Slide Question

I guess this isn't specific to 5th wheels but that's what I have. Anyhow, I just purchased my first unit with a slide. It is a 2012 Keystone Cougar SRX325 5th wheel toyhauler.While opening the large left side slide (dinette and sofa) I notice the bot...

Newb to Gorman

While camping can you park anywhere or are you limited to the campground names? Pick a picnic cover and set up? How is the road from the main entrance? It looks straight up the hill and a single lane?

Anyone with Good Year G614s G rated can Help?

Can anyone who has goodyear g614s see if they are wearing like the photos show. They are 5 years old and not sure why they have these ridges on the inside and outside treads. Have a lot of trips planned this summer and want to be careful.ThanksMode...

jts140 by Explorer
  • 42 replies
  • 0 likes

Water hose

Can anyone recommend a water hose that stays flexible during cooler temps. Right now I have the Camco water hose and when the temps get around 40 degrees or so, it is simply annoying to try to roll these hoses up for storage. Thanks

Air compressor for 115 psi

I am looking for a smaller air compressor capable of producing 115 psi. Stage 2 compressors are too big to haul around. Any ideas?

5thhand by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Slider Window help

Hi,I am having a piece of glass made for my window in the rear of my 2008 WW CR3705 toy hauler. The window dimensions of each pane is approx L -28 x H -23".The broken one is the slider portion and fortunately I found a place that will make the window...

All trailer lights flash when let off brake pedal

I'm wondering if anyone has run into the same issue I have . Last year I bought a 2018 Jayco Eagle 27.5 RLTS. When I am towing and have all my marker lights on, all of my lights flash when I let off the brake pedal(every time). All of my lights work ...

Ford F-350 hitch adapter kit uncertainty

I recently purchased a used new truck, 2015 F-350 to tow my Lakota 5th. The Husky slider 16K in my old truck was a rail attachment hitch. I have found a Ford part whose nomenclature is 5th Wheel Rail Mount Adaptor Kit PN: BC3Z19H282A. This device ...

Stabilizer

Hello Rver's, just curious we are seasonals with a 5th wheel should I use a 5th wheel stabilizer for all year round, Thank you.

TH....But Not Carrying Heavy Toys.....Problem?

I like the practicality of a TH, the ability to take different things with you as desires change, built in generator, and the rear ramp door/patio. I am considering this TH and was wondering if NOT carrying heavy loads in rear will affect TW in a neg...

Baja_Man by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

6 Point Self-Leveling Systems

Wondering if these new 6 Pt. Leveling systems make the 5er more stable? Can you lift the entire 5er off the ground? Do 5ers with this system still jiggle as a person walks around inside? Is there a down side to these systems?

Heartland with double bedroom slide

Hi,Is there any concern with the added distance of the double slide at campsites and RV parks with the Heartland double slide units? They make a lot more room in the bedroom but stick out farther when set up. Anyone have any comments?

Al_H by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Dometic Refridgerator stopped cooling

Dometic RefridgeratorModel # RM3862Pr3oduct# 92114659Ser# 209000702.7 ampJust wondering if I have to buy a new unit or is there something I can do to breathe life back into it? Fuses are good. I have power. Nothing burnt or smelling like it. We got ...