Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

LP Propane switch in 5th wheel

Having a brain drain. When I step up into my RV I have a panel with 4 switches, one says LP Propane. Next switch says Electric and underneath those two says water heater and between them it says FTI-DTL. To late to call Keystone tonight just wondered...

Wheel Bearing

The axels on my 5th/w have grease fittings, how many miles do you go before you grease them again approx.

Gray_Fox by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Big Sur adventure

Made reservations in Big Sur Ca back in January at pfeiffer state park.We Stopped in San Simeon to see the elephant seals that migrate here. Cool shot somewhere on PCH 1, above the clouds ??cruising through the Redwoods Camp all setup. This site was ...

eDUBz by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Showermi$$er

Interesting new product for showers. If you dry camp a lot it looks like it could be worth it.http://www.aquaviewinc.com/rv/

337 RLS reflection generator storage area

ok asked Grand Design what the maximum weight for that storage area is and they said 200lbs. Hmm isn't that a little light? DH is putting our batteries and inverter in that area cause we don't have a built in generator and we hual our generator in th...

114 in weed Ca

well looks like my wife might get to have her chemo tomorrow. blood work has been to low. when done we want to get on road to Oregon. checking temps up hwy 5. it looks to be real hot.have 2015 Ram 3500, pulling 11,500. should it be Ok going up to...

Considering GD 350m and 2016 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew

Hi there! So we have decided after a lot of thought and searching this site with such good information that a 38' or less trailer is better for us for many reasons. 1) We can get into a lot more trailer parks/camp grounds2) We can get into the Nasc...

New to RV'ing, looking for a toyhauler

My wife and I decided to get a camper recently and I was hoping to get some ideas about what we are looking at. I found a Road Warrior 420 and got to a price that I thought was good. My wife wants to go a little cheaper. So now I am going to look ...

TheMohns by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

toy hauler that looks like a utility trailer

Seems all the rage in toy haulers these days are the ones that look like big flashy travel trailers.I figure if I were ever to move away from this truck camper, it would have to be to a toy hauler because my primary reason for camping includes a 7x14...

mkirsch by Nomad II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Front Living Room and/or back raised LR 5'r floorplans

We have narrowed our search to these 2 Floorplans but we are finding them to be 38'+. Does anyone know of a brand of 5th wheels with these floorplans that are under 38'?If you've had one like this that's 38' or more, how did you like it? Did you find...

Driving from Medora, ND to Custer, SD

Hello all -We will be leaving Teddy Roosevelt Nat'l Park on Friday to go to Beaver Lake Campground in Custer. SD. We pull a 34' Open Range Roamer that is 13' high. Any route suggestions or roads to stay away from? I am leaning toward 385 from Deadwoo...

Rear skid plate bent on fifth wheel

One of my rear skid plates was really bent. Had a tech with a big monkey wrench use muscle power to straighten it out.Was wondering about getting a bar welded between the two skid plates to reinforce them more. Also saw small rollers that could be we...

Air mattress for sofa bed

Hi, thanks for the add. We have a 2013 Keystone Avalanche that's has a couch with air mattress which broke last year, a chamber seam opened. Called to replace and it was $208.00 so I bought a single high air mattresses with built in pump, $60.00. I...

Bpetrina by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Running generator while driving

Hey fellow haulers,Do any of you run or can you run your generator while driving so you can run the air conditioning to cool off the tuna box before you reach your campsite? We tried it once but both shut off while driving. Just wondering if it wor...