Fifth Wheel Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

RV Armor

Has anyone had dealings with the company that makes RV Armor, or had it applied to their RV roof? I know they are in Florida and have to send out supposedly trained people to you to apply it. Pros? Cons?

Anyone own a 2013 Columbus 320RS? Slide problems?

Hi everyone! I am considering buying one of these from a private seller. If you have had or know of any problems with this model, I would love to know, as someone had mentioned a bedroom slide problem with this particular year model. Thanks in adv...

Winegard Parts?

I need to repair my antenna. I can't find the o ring that goes under the top base. It only shows coming with the top base kit. I only need the o ring. I'm also going to change the worm gear shaft and lift gear, also. Anyone know where I can get ...

2016 3790RD mounting of EMS HW50C

Hi ALLJust bought are 1st 5th wheel last week....traded in our 1998 Thor Class A.its only been a week but so far REALLY like this RV...did a 5 hour walk and did not find any issues...after we got it home looked again and still looks good ...so far ve...

jsrore by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Glow Steps

I put a similar post in the trailer section on these a couple of weeks back. I have been field trialing Torklift Glow steps for the last couple of months and I am impressed. They are far more stable than the OEM steps and getting easier to use as tim...

Tequila by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Best Way to Change Tire

I found that on our new 5'er we have some fancy Morryde suspension on the trailer that allows for more up and down movement or something like that. My question has two parts. If you need to change the tire can it be done while still connected to the...

rkassl by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing a Toyhauler

We are currently researching several different brands of 5th wheel toyhaulers and would appreciate any feedback as to preferences and any issues you may have with a particular line. Currrently we are looking seriously at Cyclone, Raptor & Spartan. ...

gwpeper by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FW height adjustment - nose high

Hi Guys,so I finally went to pick up my new KZ Durango yesterday and the first thing I noticed after I had it hooked up was how nose high it was. So I lowered the pin box to the lowest mounting points, it helped a fair bit but I still feel that 2" di...

Winterization problem

My Fuzion has a winterizing input for the anti-freeze. I tried to use it this afternoon but couldn't get it to work. I drained the low points, drained and bypassed the water heater, and flipped the switch to "winterize". I then dumped a couple of ...

stro1965 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Evergreen Bay Hill

Any Evergreen Bay Hill owners out there? We are sensitive to outgassing and like that it is "green." We would appreciate any feedback.

diver110 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide toppers

Don't have slide toppers. Thinking about adding them. Good idea or not. Opinions please. Water stands on slides during rain and if I have to bring slides in. A mess for DW. Dale

kydale by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Best way to remove sealant/caulk?

Ok all, need some help here. I have a 2012 Puma TH. The Puma's have aluminum siding. Previous owner was trying to do the annual checking of the caulking around the doors and windows. In order to seal some cracks, he apparently used what he had handy,...

How to keep buzzards off roof

Don't laugh-not yet anyway. Just got a call from a camping neighbor who said buzzards are landing on my fiver roof and pulling up the caulking around the roof edge. The fiver is permanently set up in a small campground 65 miles away and we use it a...