Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Bounder light switch cover / plate

I have a 2007 Bounder Classic. Many of the switch covers / plates are cracked or broken. I want to replace them but don't know the part numbers. The Fleetwood site does not show pictures of the parts. Any help is appreciated.

Clicking sound with trickle charger

I keep the battery of my Ford E-350 based Pleasure Way plugged in to a trickle charger when it's in storage. I noticed a regular clicking sound that I believe is electrically related. It seems to click about every minute or two. Does anyone know w...

jjson775 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

CCW Conumdrum Answer

Thanks to tusconjim, Texas does in fact have a non-resident CCW program (it's called CHL here) Took the required class yesterday.Thanks to all who replied

prstlk by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fisher Paykel: any good?

Hey all, my coach has a leaking kitchenaid dishwasher. No worries, I have an extended warranty so I took the coach in to Orlando RV. Without consulting me, however, they ordered a Fisher Paykel DD24SDFX7. I'll admit I'm frustrated the unit was orde...

elhajj33 by Explorer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Diesel RV Club

I saw an ad to join RV Diesel for $25.00 which reports to be very similar to rv.net but is information on RV that are diesel. Anyone have any experience with this site? Is it worthwhile to join?

Charging starting battery

I have a 2003 Sunova 30B and it stays plugged in over the winter. My house batteries are charged up but the starting battery is not charged off the 110 volt. I was thinking of adding a battery maintainer that gets it's power from the campers 110. The...

Is a water stain on ceiling a deal breaker?

I am shopping for my first motorhome. Walking through many units at PPL today, I saw many with water spots on the ceiling. They were especially evident on those with carpet-like ceilings. If I smell mold/mildew or even a newbie like me can detect...

Class c motor home purchase

Hello I'm looking at making a purchase of a class c motor home. I would like it to be under 30' I live in Virginia and was wondering where the best place to buy a class c would be. eBay, Craig list or another state that may less expensive. I'm loo...

Vic65 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

City Water Hook-Up

The 2001 Coachman is set up with a gravity water tank fill & pressurized city water hook up. All went well, got the system filled using the water tank & pump to circulate throughout. HOWever, just to be sure the system was full I went to the pressuri...

inexpensive space heater

If you are looking for a small electric space heater, Walmart has the Pelonis HF-0020T ceramic space heater in stores for a reduced price of only $10. It has 3 heat settings and fan only plus a thermostat. I find it to be light weight, quiet, compac...

Inside Motorhome Door

We are on the road in central Texas.The sliding door inside the coach that separates the front half of the coach from the back half (the bedroom) of the coach came apart (or broke) from it's connection to the top slide. I looked at it, but being on t...

becker by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Blew inside dual, destroyed airbag and HCV

I blew an inside drive tire on the passenger side. The flailing tire took out the forward airbag and destroyed the Height Control Valve. Getting a roadside tire fix was as straightforward as it normally is. But with the airbag gone and the HCV wrecke...

Firestone IntelliRide System

I have a 2005 Monaco Windsor 38PDQ with air leveling system. I am a newbie in motorhomes and need a little help. While parked in a campground and coach leveled, after a couple of days, air is released. I noticed this while outside and nothing going o...

What configuration do you sit to relax?

What configuration do you sit to relax , e.g long ways ,,,, tv at front or rear and your chair facing tv ,, or sideways , tv on the vans side wall and you facing the tv.I've always did the sideways thing with a little 15" tv on the wall , then I saw ...