Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

newbe advice

We have been looking at class C's, we have never done this before and really don't know what is important to look at. We are retiring next year and plan to go cross country and also use it for extended ( 2-3 week) trips. Our top price range is $50,...

deniseQ by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

California coast

Planning a trip from Ventura California to Yosemite then up to Seattle. Trying to decide if it's worth driving all the way up the coast to Monterey, or take interior route? Any suggestions on places to stay around monterey?

Current Gas/Diesel Prices

Just checked Gas Buddy for prices in northwest Arkansas and southwest Missouri: Found many stations offering low $1.60s for gas and lower 1.70s for diesel. Found some Walmarts in Rogers, Bentonville and Springdale with $1.49 and 1.69. NICE, HUH?

Atwood Gas water heater faulting

Got an 03 Fleetwood Discovery with a Atwood 10 gal gas/electric water heater. It will start up but then when the igniter shuts off it faults out and will not continue to work. Any ideas??

New Honda 2000i

I just bought a new Honda 2000i and I swear its much quieter then the same model Honda 2000i that I bought in 2010.Did Honda make improvements to lower the noise?BTW , I would of replaced the Honda with a Yamaha but the Yamaha was too tall for my app...

Houston to Palm Springs & I 10 road grades?

Traveling from Houston west on I 10 to Palm Springs in a 2006 Pace Arrow with toad. Thinking I may have a fan clutch issue and dont have the luxury of time to wait to have it checked out. Seems that as long as we are on the highway, the engine temp i...

Allison 3000MH WTEC 3 electronic control system data

Dear friends...I have a 2003 Tiffin Allegro Bus with the Allison 3000MH transmission and a Cummins ISC 8.3 diesel. This baby runs great and the transmission is smooth as silk however I have absolutely nothing, maintenance manual wise, to help me if t...

MagneShade Owners

How much wind is too much? What is the highest wind you have been in? Have you ever lost your MagneShade Windshield cover?

Washer water goes in to black tank.

Recently started using The Splendide 2000 washer/vented dryer in the 2000 Ultimate Advantage. Water started draining from washer, toilet made sounds, vacuum breaker behind toilet blew, lifted the lid, 10 inches from HELL coming up. Ran out and opened...

werni9 by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Advice on buying a Georgetown 364TS

I am looking at potentially purchasing a 2016 Georegtown 364TS next week. I have been researching it for a while and have prices from Orlando to Ontario so I feel I am getting a good to excellent deal on a fully loaded unit.We have looked through al...

skripo by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace water heater element on Itasca 35L

I have a 2007 Itasca Suncruiser 35L on W24 chassis. I need to replace the electric heating element in the water heater.Does anyone either have a detailed step-by-step procedure for replacing this element on this specific MH, or know where I can find ...

It's about to get cold....

I fulltime in a 08 Fleetwood Fiesta. Currently I'm in Tennesse. I've made it through the winter so far with a handful of nights that have dipped a few degrees below freezing. I set the furnace to 65-70 so it runs fairly often, and I leave the ligh...

zach477 by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Keys in February - Realistically

Hey guys, we are tentatively planning a trip to Fla to escape the cold that has finally settled in up here. I am an avid diver and my son wants to snorkel so we are looking for destinations to suit that. We have family in the Clearwater area but the ...

Effy by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Coachmen Destiny

Hi, i just bought a 1995 Coachmen Destiny 380 SB RD diesel pusher with only 82,000 miles, always garaged look like new, gen set only as 280 hours. Whats bad is the previous owner couldn't find any manual, he can't remember where he store those since ...

Jf1957 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes