• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

View models

What is the difference between a View 23H and a View 24H?Thanks

ntar827 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"popping" jacks

DH and I are camped in Palm Desert, AZ and we've recently noticed something disturbing. It sounds (and feels) like our leveling jacks are slowly retracting...one notch at a time. By feeling, I mean the coach sometimes rocks a little at the time we ...

Ice maker problem

For the past 2 years, the DW has been complaining about the taste of the ice for our Dometic Sidewise refer. So we also had 4 plastic ice cube trays in the freezer also. Anyway, after emptying the ice tray for the maker, I set it in the sink to let ...

transmission

I have a 2005 Georgie boy Persuit with a ford V10 and auto transmission.Lately when I start out cold it feels like the engine or the transmission is missing? After it warms up everything is fine .Any idea ? thank’sMario

msmorto by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Tires

Buying new tires. Class A. Have to go to 18ply. Cooper or Michelin??Cooper half price and with the replacement every five to seven years don't seem to get the full goodies out of the Michelins. Anyone run Coopers out there and if so are they a go...

"KUDOS" to dirrectv.

I was having trouble setting up my dish at the campground this weekend (I have a different receiver that I was told would work as well as my old one) and I could not get a signal for the life of me. Very frustrated I remembered the Installer said if...

btilfan by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Sad Day

Put the coach away for the winter today after 3 weeks of getting it ready oil changes and winterize the coach.We have long winters in Ohio and we store our coach at the fair grounds . So will not see it till at least the end of March. What do you do ...

Blown Circuit?

Hello All,I have a 2005 Fleetwood Bounder 38N Diesel Pusher.I have a friend staying in it who ran a space heater and a coffee pot at the same time from the same outlet, and blew something, so that now half my plug outlets are out..When I started look...

Rick68fl by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidents versus Safe Driving

I thought I would post my thoughts on the recent rash of accidents and driving habits of some RV drivers. I live in MA but spend a lot of time on the roads in New England. With the fall color almost done here I have seen a lot of bad driving habits f...

69gp by Explorer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Another "what do you think of this one"

Our friends have found THIS There are several 2007 Mountain airs on RV trader that are all booking around $180k, this one is at $159KYour thoughts ?? good deal or? yes, it is at a dealer.

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

help gen problem

Onan 7.5 gen. Will start and run. When you start coffee pot, microwave, a/c it shuts off., Only code was 22,not enough power. What could be problem?

2000 Powertech diesel not cranking fast enough to start.

Morning all. We have a new to us Country Coach Allure that has a slow starting generator.When starting generator we hit the glow plugs for a few then hit start. It turns over real slow like a dead battery. Even with coach running and battery boost on...

funjnt by Explorer
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Cleaning Windshield and Front Cap

You all know that cleaning the windshield and front cap is a daily chore that needs to be done every time you stop for an evening. I got tired off having to dig out the bucket, soap, brush, and water hose after traveling all day...would much rather ...

bluwtr49 by Explorer II
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes