Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Norfolk VA Propane Tunnel Inspection

Live in the Norfolk area of Virginia and got caught in traffic this morning when they stopped all tunnel traffic for a few minutes. A fellow owner didn't stop for the inspection station on the approach to the I664 tunnel heading south. They pulled hi...

Advice please

HI,We are planning to travel from Toronto to the USA West coast in Sept and am looking at going via Flint to Northern Michigan and then west on Hyw. 2If anyone is familiar with this road ,condition, scenery, facilities etc. could you please enlighten...

kalsbeek by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting LP to high pressure vapor for generator?

OK,My generator does't seem to be getting fuel from the LP tank (AGAIN)So I have looked up the instructions that Mr. Wolfe had posted long ago about converting an Onan 6500 watt LP genny from liquid to high pressure vapor."To convert from liquid to h...

polar76 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

'04 Holiday Rambler Ambassador

Just bought '04 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 38 PDQ w/330 Cummins. Went to Holiday web site and noticed listing for '03 and skips to '05. No '04 listed. Concern is trailing arm recall for RR4R chassis. Is the '04 actually an '05 (which has the RR8R cha...

fortidp by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LPG leaking--hard to find

WE have been fighting an LP leak for a couple of weeks. Have sprayed every joint and connection from tank to refer and water heater. I replaced the regulator but to no avail. Finally dealer (who is very good) found the leak in a 45 degree black pi...

dogvetia by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help With small awning over the door.

So we're trying to leave the CG, and the small awning over the door won't retract. The motor is working. I believe what happened was I tried to retract in the middle of the night during a storm and may have held the switch in the extend position for ...

Does ANYONE have this same EXACT door awning?

Ladies and Gents, I'm having an issue with my over-the-door awning and, in doing research on how to remedy my issue, I'm having a hard time identifying just what model it is. All of the awnings on our coach, are electric. We have one for the patio, o...

FIRE_UP by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

FIve lights out at once

Last Saturday morning we notice that five SATCO 10W/12V ceiling lights stopped working during the night. We were at a nice campground with 50 Amp service. We have rarely replaced one bulb much less five. All other electrical systems were fine. The de...

P-30 Disc Brake Squeal

RVis 1994 Chevy P-30 with discs all round. Owned since new. Have 220,000 miles on it.First front brake pad replacement @ 71000 miles with name brand aftermarket pads brought on lots of squeal. Someone suggested using only GM/Delco OEM pads. I cha...

Different A/C 'Problem'

Yes, it is Hot - Hot - Hot here too!!Lovely wife observes that 'the air conditioning is not cooling very well'!OH, O!! says I - thinking (cause ours is an older coach) may be time for service & freon charge (at big $$ for us).BUT...putting my hand up...

ccxnola by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Window awnings

Tried ShadePro for 5-1/2 ft. window awnings, seemed to be a little high on price. Anyone have other ideas, awning plus mounting hardware..

1987 Establishment P30 starts but dies in idle

I have a 1987 Establishment P30. It will start and run, but as soon as I take my foot off the gas it stalls out. It started during a trip when I began to lose power going up a hill. Things got better after the hill, but 2 or 3 hills later we stalled ...

Ryan7361 by Explorer
  • 43 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought a Lexor - now searching storage ideas

I traded my C on a new 2013 Please-way Lexor - sweet! Now I am trying to set it up for camping. I am searching for the best options for increasing the storage capacity. I've seen some cargo carriers that attach to the towing receiver, but I plan o...

rlb8s by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes