Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Thinking about it

I just had some nerve blockers placed in my back as a result I am very unstable Hope to get better. If it does not get better than the fifth wheel will have go there is a whole bunch of pre love unit around gas and diesel. Running from 13000 to well ...

Aberdeen WA to Port Townsend WA ??

Making this trip in the next few days. I see there's two hiway 101's, one closer to the ocean and the more inland one, I'm not in any big hurry. Any suggestions on which route to take as far as scenery is concerned and good road to travel. I hav...

Roadtrek Water Pump

My water pump barely makes a sound when I turn it on. It appears to be working at minimum power. When I leave it on for a few minutes and then turn the water tap on, water comes out in spurts and then stops.Is my water pump finished or is there som...

nbking by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Need advice about winter somewhere warm and budget friendly

Well we are doing it and have purchased our new motorhome. Planning to go somewhere warm that won't break the bank but has activities and amenities. Planning to leave Nashville around mid January and spend at least a month somewhere warm possibly two...

ddro by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Conditioning Issue

Any air conditioner techs out there or owners that have had the same problem? The front roof AC has been working fine. Today when I turned it on, the compressor keeps turning on and off and the unit never starts blowing cool air. It has only run on t...

Solar Panel for charging Coach Batteries

Does anyone have a good low cost model they have purchased to charge the coach batteries when away from shore power? Amazon had a 100 watt Renogy folding unit which I saw on my last trip, owner has happy with it, went to amazon and it was $187.00 or ...

HDMI cable from front to bedroom

I need to run a HDMI cable from the TV area (above the dash) to the TV in the bedroom. I'm thinking about going through the overhead A/C duct work. The duct work (from the A/C unit) goes up the drivers side towards the front of the RV but the duct wo...

Trouble with new AC

I have a technical question, we have a 2011 Newmar Mountain Aire with 3 AC units, since June 10, 2014 we have had to replace the front unit 3 times for different reasons but there is one constant on the last two Dometic AC units. During the day the u...

Grey Water Plumbing Dilemma

When I drain the kitchen sink in my '04 Fleetwood Fiesta, the water bubbles up in the bathtub. My first thought was that the vent for the grey water tank must be plugged, but I ran some water down that from the roof without any back-up. I've also r...

Excessive battery corrosion

I'm getting a lot of corrosion on one of my two 6V batteries, enough that I've had to replace the terminal nuts twice in the last year or so.Since I bought my Fleetwood Storm a little over three years ago, I've kept the batteries topped off with dist...

Air filter inlet coupler ideas

I have 2003 Mandalay 38A w a Cat 3126E pusher. It has 40000+ miles. Ive put maybe 2500 on since Ive owned it. I finally got the air cleaner out of the left rear compartment. (Nightmarish fun!). There is a plastic coupler on the inlet side that go...

marbee39 by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Eternabond tape to secure coax on a roof

Has anyone used Eternabond tape to secure satellite coax to a fiberglass roof? If so, what were your results. I just don't want to drill holes in the roof if I don't need to. Thanks Marty

bkd148 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Fuel stops around Durango

Anyone know of a place to get diesel near Durango or on the way to Ouray? 40 foot diesel pusher pulling a Jeep.

jtad by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Reading the dipstick

We pulled the tranny pan today and put in a new filter and gasket. According to the manual it should hold 15.9 quarts. I have 8 in there right now and even though I let the tube rest I get weird readings. One side of the stick is dry, the other side ...

TonyMin by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes