Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

1998 Ford E450 Super Duty Triton V10- opinions?!

I am looking at purchasing a 1998 Coachman Leprechaun with a Ford E450 Super Duty Triton V10 and am looking for any feedback from anyone who has dealt with this type of engine. Just looking for your thoughts on performance, mileage, issues, etc. We w...

Backup camera & monitor wiring

I have a 2006 Fleetwood Excursion with a Weldex b&w monitor that is intermittent. I sent the camera and monitor to the great guys at RV Cam and it tested fine. They suggested that the ground might be lose and check that it's tight.After trying to wal...

eoross by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan Stalling Issue - Gas Tank Vacuum?

I own an '08/09 RT170 with Onan 2800 Microlite and had my first repeating stall episode while doing my monthly exercise routine. I *think* it may have been due to a gas tank pressure vacuum, as I had just topped the tank off.While I was doing the mo...

reppans by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Dash AC outlets on 2000 Monaco, found a source

I called Monaco parts about replacing the dash AC vents on my Monaco motorhome. No help at all. My vents are rectangular about 2.5 X 5.75 in. with a screw hole on each side. Finally found a source, a aftermarket seller on line. Nostalgic AC Parts. I ...

Led tube lights

Looking at M4 products Led tube lights, I have seen in the past that someone has a discount code for M4, any ideas. Thanks

Adding a rod holder to the basement

I have a 2006 Monaco Diplomat. On the ceiling of the basement, there is a drop down area running up the middle of the coach that looks like it is a chase. What is inside this area? I would like to mount fishing rod holders on each side but am afra...

Location Of Purge Valve

I have a 2005 Class C with E350 5.4 liter Ford engine.Check engine light came on . I have my own tester and it shows a PO455 code . Gas cap is new so it probably isn't that so googling says most likely is the purge valve seeing as that code means a...

Grill Adapter/Connector

Is there an adapter or connector that can be attached to my main propane tank so I can connect our grill without carrying additional 20 lb. tanks? I already have a hose extension. Chuck

Leaking Water Behind Water Panel

I have a Coachmen 2007 Mirada. Add water to fresh water tanks. Eventually the water pump stops but as soon as you turn on faucets you start loosing pressure. A lot of leaking behind exterior water panel. Trying to disconnect the outside shower connec...

notnuf by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Warning light on dash

New to this motorhome, 1999 class A diesel pusher 350 cummins. A couple times on hard acelleration there is a yellow warning light comes on dash. What is that for?

Slojoe72 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

ERA 70 pop in window screens

Hello all. As fellow ERA owners know, the smallish window screens that pop into the Winnebago ERA 70s window frames have very fragile, and poorly engineered protrusions that are used to loosely attach the screens to the frames. Is there a better DI...