Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

2000 Damon Escaper Ladder to Roof

I have a 2000 Damon Escaper with no access to the roof. I would like to install a ladder on the back like alot of coaches utilize but have no way of knowing what is there under the fiberglass to attach it to. Does anyone have any input on this? Thank...

Any Coach Net discounts

Are there any Coach Net discount promo codes out there. Its time to renew and on the check out page there is a place for a promo code. As always I went looking for a code and the only thing I get is that there is an Escapees code. I am a member but c...

Refrigerator won't come on up date

newman fulltimer was right it was the little black box, I think it is called a heat sensor, by passed the box Refrigerator came on, took the box apart a little damp inside dyed it out and hooked back up didn't work, I noticed when I had it a part tha...

ROYBUCK by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

hot engine compartment

have a 2005 fleetwood pacearrow 37a and would like to find out if that model is included in the poor air flow to the spark plugs and wires?

ggrotz by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Hurricane roof ladder weight limit question

We are in the process of purchasing a Four Winds Hurricane. When speaking to the owner he mentioned that the rooftop ladder only has a weight capacity of 150 lbs. Does that sound right? I can't imagine that roofladder would be functional for even ...

ddndoug by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchase

We are looking to down size from 34 ft class a to class c.We do not travel a lot but rather choose to find camp groound and stay awhile with ocassional trip from NC to Mich.Would like to know what others drive and maybe reccomend.Some of the things l...

1983 toyota house battery not working

hey guys i got a 1983 toyota motorhome having a odd issue with the house battery basically unplugged the rv is not switching to battery power. plugged in dc power is working fine and the system sees i have a battery connected because it will not work...

One Rooftop AC Not cooling

I have dual rooftop ACs and an intellitec management system. Unfortunately, on this older model there is no amperage draw system. It has 30 amp service labels. I have an onan marquis 5500 generator. 1999 Fleetwood bounder ford f53I have opened the in...

superk by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Air conditioner coils

In the past all I have done is use a power washer on a fan spray to clean the coils. Is there something else I should be using to "clean" the coils? Like dawn soap or the alike.

Wondering Which Garmin To Purchase

Looking in to maybe buying a new GPS. I like the Garmins but which one is best suited for the money, the RV 760LMT or one of the truckers 770 LMTHD or the 760 LMT?Thank For All Comments

ice makers

I was wondering if anyone who uses a portable ice maker keeps it one of the outside storage bays, how it does

jkmac408 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Michelin LTX MS2

I have looked and have seen random posts about these tires,and it seems that "everybody" has been given these in the recall that Michelin came out with or had changed over to them.I would like to know what you all think of them.The ride quality,handl...