Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Tire Replacement

Greetings fellow Rv'ers, 1fanman here looking for an opinion, my Bounder still has the original tires and batteries, the tires show hardly any wear at all and are always protected from the elements, the batteries are checked by-weekly when parked for...

1fanman by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

we put down a deposit on a new-to-us 2005 Dolphin

Now we're doing the money dance. I have offered a price for the rv, and I have a tt to trade. Waiting for the approval of the sales mgr. DW hates this part, I love it! But the dealership has asked if I wanted to purchase an exhaustive inspection,...

2012 Forest River Sportscoach

Kind of thinking of going from gas to diesel and have seen a 2012 Forest River Sports Coach 405FK but am not familiar with this coach. Can someone help me? We have a 36’ Class A and want to go longer but are very hesitant about going diesel. We’ve...

Gauke by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What to check

My monitor panel thats shows voltage and where you store & read voltage does not light up. I am plugged in to shore power and everything is working fine , what do I check fuses? help

Need help removing window treatment for blind repair

Hi,We have day/night shade blind that has come unstrung on one side. We've found someone who can restring it, but we need to be able to remove the blind itself. Of course the RV has a beautiful valance...which we see no way of removing. The valance s...

08 Itasca Sunova jacks Workhorse chassis

Have the kwikee jacks on workhorse chassis,W26 chassis.I think have an electrical problem should be simple no power to the panel on dash!I have searched for a fuse etc but find nothing Fuses on driverside inside and big box outside also box just ahea...

moodier by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Crossfire Mount

I just bought a set of Crossfire gauge off Craigslist. I got it at a good price. Buy it didn't come with mounts. I am installing them on a 1989 Southwind Chevy Chassis with chrome wheel covers. Does it mount from the lug nut or an axle bolt. The axle...

Buster52 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Enclosed waste valve, drippage in compartment

I have enclosed waste valves, and the hose connection fitting is inside the compartment too. And, like every RV I've owned, even with new valves, when I take the cap off the fitting, there is always at least a couple of ounces of brown water. It wa...

2015 Tiffin Allegro Red - Question

Good morning.I have a question for a friend who took delivery of their new 2015 Allegro Red, a 38something...They say that they have a residential refrigerator that runs on both gas and electric. Can that be right? If so, then there is no helium or a...

Atwood g10-3e question no power at switch

Atwood g10-3e no power at switch or outside at unit, but fuse is good. Does anyone know if the power goes through the switch before going to unit? Could my switch be bad? It's the type of switch with the red light that let's you know when it's lit....

Need a wiring diergram

I am looking for a wiring diergram of the charging system on my2004 kuntry star 3705 diesel cat 330 still having charging problemI think it is in a grown wire or on the hot side. thanks to all.

AL49er by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery Question

I hope this is the right place to post this question. My C has two batteries in parallel for the "house". I want to install a Battery Tender while in storage. The decal says to disconnect the batteries before using an outside charger. If I take ...

Replacing charger inverter with separate components?

The old Heart charger inverter in my 92 Monaco died. Repair guy is not sure its fixable. Wondering about saving $$ by installing a separate 3 stage charger (150) and 2500 watt inverter (180) rather than a charger/inverter (1000+)? Disadvantages?

Pick it up Friday

My DW and I have been talking about moving from our TT to a motorhome and we pick it up Friday. It is a new Thor A. C. E. 30.1 we saw at the Indy RV show lasat week. We had been talking about a two or three year old instead of new but she fell in l...

04fxsts by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes