Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Class C Hierarchy List?

Hello, and pardon me if this has been asked before, but is there a "Hierarchy List" or something equivalent that will show the relative ranking of the different manufacturers' brands/lines? I know this is a lot to ask, but I'm just looking for a way ...

?'s about AC, Electric in BR and and thank you!

We have been full time now for about 5 months and there are a couple of things that I need to ask questions about...#1. When we are hooked up to power in RV parks there are no issues anywhere with any of the elecrical outlets. When we are boondockin...

prstlk by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Class C Leveling Jacks

Has anyone had or installed hydraulic jacks on a 31' Class C Minnie Winnie? We've just purchased a 2004, and it has no jacks installed.

peteski by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

A vs C HELP

We are retired in good health and ready to make the plunge! Having a hard time deciding on the right Motorhome. We will use the Motorhome in the winter in the (Lower 48") snow birds and bring it home to Alaska in the summer. We have found the floor...

fishhogg by Explorer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 likes

Brand new Class C owner and RVer

Hello all. I just bought my first RV, a 20ft Chevy Escaper, 1990. Everything in it works right and I am looking forward to my first trip this weekend in preparation for my retirement and fulltimeing it next June. I look forward to following this foru...

Do all Class A gas MHs have generators in the back?

I saw a video about gas vs diesel and they said that gas MHs had generators in the back of the unit and that diesel had it up front. So, I assumed that all gas MHs had them in the back.Would love to hear as to whether or not this is true, and if not...

Possible A/C noise solution

Been reading for years but hardly ever post. I was camping with friends and came across this possible solution to a problem i've been reading about a lot. Roof a/c units that are very noisy. My friend had a 2014 Tiffin Phaeton with 3 Coleman Mach uni...

"Show stopper" road probems

When I was younger we traveled all over the lower 48 and never gave breakdowns a thought, just fixed them and kept going. Now that I am an old geezer and can't do the stuff I used to do, we are somewhat hesitant to just take off and go where ever. ...

WTD44 by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Residential Refrigerator

I have a residential refrigerator in my coach and was wondering if I should shut it off completely for the winter or just leave it running. The coach is parked on my driveway and is plugged in 24/7. Thanks

tmmar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Make tape job look better

Proud new owner of an older Class C. Started renovating it and found water damage in the cabover. Cleaned everything up and put it back together. Decided to use eterabond on the outer seams (wall meets roof, down and around nose) as well for that ext...

Bill242 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

what size genny????

what would br the smallest size portable genny would i need to run 1 A/C and a TV and some lights when stopped for the night when traveling?and any brands that are better tan others?thanks

joelyn by Explorer
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Wiring for 2 speed Fan

Hello, my motorhome has two fans, 1 facing driver and 1 facing passenger. They connect to 1 switch which has two speeds. The wiring from the switch has 2 yellow wires and 1 white wire going to each fan. The fans have a yellow, green, and black wir...

sbd by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

test

Was just trying to load pics, how does this work again ??

timmac by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Texas Inspection On Class C

Hello crew,I purchased my first Class C motorhome last year and now I need an inspection done. I cannot seem to find a place that does it. Can anyone tell me where I might find a place near me. I'm located in Houston, TX. and live in Fort Bend Cou...

judge by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Battery charge

Just covered my winnebago view. Checked the coach batteries and they are fully charged with water fine. I put a trickle charger on my engine battery and am wondering if that charger will help the coach batteries. Any info will be welcome... Thanks J...