Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

75D

Anybody know where or even if a Generac 75D generator has a drain plug to change antifreeze. Been looking thru the manual but can't find it.

Heater hose routing?

Can anyone tell me the routing path for the heating system in a 32' 2011 Jayco Jayhawk FK on a Ford E-450. I get good air flow in the kitchen/living room from the lower outlets but no air movement from the back bedroom outlet. I may have a disconnect...

cycletwo by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

attentive to standard interior walls

i becoming a full timer very soon with a customized coach from the starti do not want to see the deliminate issue so i want some type of high strength plastic http://www.parklandplastics.com/plas-tex.shtmlthese are not a bad option they can come topp...

Two found dead in rv

Two people were found dead in camper this morning. Apparent carbon monoxide poisoning. Maybe a leak or gas cooktop was left on not sure. They were stayig at the KOA music vally drive. Every one needs to be carefull. This is sad. Larry sorry this was...

toad towing question

ok i have a problem, mom has a 2011 dodge grand caravan and she wants to dolly it behind her motorhome.... BUT she had a "tow master" dolly and the van fit fine on the platform BUT she couldnt turn ANY corners because the fenders of the dolly would h...

sammy64 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Newbie wants your input before buying used

Hello all,Been a lurker, but this is my first post. Never owned an RV...but have borrowed a truck/camper, and decided that we liked it enough to consider buying, but didn't like the separation between truck and camper, so we decided that a short cla...

justme47 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Polishing wheels on Ford Chassis

Any recommendations on polishing aluminum wheels on Ford 53 chassis. Do not know mfg. Freightliner uses Alcoa but do not know what Ford uses.

nathan by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Thor ACE 29.2 Class A

We would like to hear from any owners of a Thor ACE (29.2') gas Class A. How do you like it, price paid, towing, living full time in the model etc. Any comments would be appreciated.Thank you.Happy Holidays.West Beachhouse

noisy water pump

Anybody know how to quiet down my water pump? When the pump comes on it rattles the plumbing (really loud), Thor told me they put in a cheaper pump and to fix it I would have to put in a better quality pump. Any ideas or should I just replace the pum...

zac451 by Explorer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Holding tanks

I'm frustrated, :)When I dump my black tank and flush it my sensor reading on the wall indicates empty which is green. Then I dump in two stools of fresh water and chemicals it is in the red again. This is nothing new but I'd like to know if there is...

water leaking into fresh water hold tank.....

I have water leaking into the fresh water hold tank when I'm hooked up to city water....I have a 2001 Monaco Windsor....There is a vale to switch from (tank to city water)that is in the city water position when the water is going into the fresh hold ...

Converting 12 volt coach batteries to 6 volt

I have a 2000 Tiffin Zephyr. It has 4 deep cycle 12 volt batteries that power the coach. The batteries need to be replaced. I have heard that using 6 volt batteries is a more efficient and economic system. Can my system be converted? If so, how ...

Pressure Pro

Kudos to Pressure Pro! Had a problem with my air pressure monitoring system yesterday and called Pressure Pro. Talked to one of their service techs and was most pleased with the very prompt and capable support and assistance received...wish I could ...