Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Looking to buy, ALADIN?

Im going to look at a coach tomorrow and was told the Aladdin system doesn't work. What does it do and should I be concerned? or can it be repaired reasonably maybe? Thanks. 2005 Monaco Dynasty

Front outlets dead

Hello. I'm a new MH owner. Have a 2003 Fleetwood Flair 33R.My problem is; I replaced the 2 house batteries about a month ago, now my front overhead outlets are dead. The ones in the overhead cabs that power the TV.Could I have tripped a breaker? I'v...

1macleay by Explorer
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

1996 Bounder Batteries

I bought some property and it came with a 1996 Bounder that the previous (older) couple had. They were pretty active RVers, and its in great shape but they have have since passed so I have no one to bounce questions off of. They did tell me everythin...

aog928 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Mechanic and RV fan

Hi. Greetings from Ohio. Im a mechanic working for a Freighliner dealership. Im here to share info with all of you. I love RV's

SURGING PROBLEM

I have a 2007 Winnebago Adventurer Model 35L with a Workhorse Chassis with a 8.1L Chevy engine and a 1000 model six speed Allison Transmission. While running on level terrain at about 60 to 65 mph the tachometer starts surging from 2,000 rpm up to 2,...

eller123 by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Class A, gas or diesel

So we had a bumper pull toyhauler (3 years), then a 35' 5th wheel toyhauler (3) years, and are now looking at Class A. We usually take a summer vacation that we go on a road trim and put about 3,000 miles on in a week or so. Lots of driving, but rece...

Help finding fresh date Tires

Hi all I am trying to help out a friend. He is looking to replace the tires on his class A He curently has Michelin 22 / 80 tires that are about 6 years old. While looking he is not haveing any luck on finding freash dated tires, or they will n...

LaOrange by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Mh Interior 12 volt LEDs

This has probably been brought up before but....Our Mh has several 12 volt lights. They get quite warm.I have not replaced one in 15 years.However looking Amazon I see a flat and round LED bulbs at prices like 20.00 for 10. i haven't pulled the cover...

2020 Winnebago Spirit 31k Wrench Light Warning

Hi all. I have done a search but cannot find anything in the forum. I have a 2020 Spirit 31k with a 2019 Ford E450 6.8l V10. It only has 1600 miles on it, of which I have only put 200 miles on. On the way back from our second trip the wrench warn...

hanzy by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Toad options

After spending a considerable amount of time and treasure to outfit my 08 JK to be towable behind my Cambria ,I found that it did not go on as many trips as I thought it would that would require a toad. I do travel quite a bit solo but my Honda Rucku...

Any Class C *WITH* ducted heated holding tanks?

Hi Folks!Thanks in advance for your kindness and considerations. I've been lurking and shopping the past few months and trying to collect all mfr offerings with ducted heated water tanks. I can always add pads to a ducted area along with additional i...

Gas, 26-27 foot, no slide Class A...any ideas

Want to switch from 25 foot class c to an A but not too much bigger...we boondock most of the time and need ground clearance and shorter. I cook all our meals so decent sized refrigerator along with oven would be nice.Any insights...have done some s...

dcason by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes