Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Coachman Mirada

Looking for Coachmen Mirada owners for comments and reviews of this model. Looked at a very nice one at the RV show in Tampathis week. All comments, good or bad will be appreciated.

carp65 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying a previous rental?

Hi I'm new here and have browsed around a bit before posting so hopefully this question hasn't already been answered but just curious if you would advise buying a Class A that was a previous rental? The dealer claims the benefit is that they have a ...

no more e450's

When Ford stops making the E450 cutaway, what will rv mfgs use to build class C motorhomes. It looks like Bornfree has started making some units on the F series truck from Ford. Any other ideas? Dave

Cummins ISL valve adjustment interval

Reading my new-to-me Cummins manual and it says a top end service (valve adjustment) should be done on the ISL at 150,000 miles or 48 months. My rig is 6 years old but only has 36K miles. I am having no performance issues.Since I suspect there are ...

What should I buy??

I'm a retired Alaska pilot. I have a small Dachshund and a young wife and we are in September 2013 going to purchase a RoadTrek,View or late model Rialta. Any for $50,000 or so.I've researched the heck out of all three and just am not sure yet. Any h...

Windshield Replacement

What would be the best option on replacing the drivers side windshield in a '99 Dutch Star DP? Checked with local installers (Birmingham Al.) and no one very interested in the project. Am checking with some on-line internet sellers/installers and won...

Jones1 by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Patio mat

I truly don't know how we would do this without this forum, thank you all. Getting closer to picking up our coach and the list of things we need seems endless. We will have a 45 foot HR Navigator. What size and type of patio mat would you recommend?T...

S-n-L by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Lighting

I just purchased my first motor home, a 2001 Jamboree. I don't know much about rving so any advice would be appreciated. I am having a problem with the inside lights. The lights will only turn on when I have the battery switch on. They won't turn on ...

Firestone ride right pressure levels for Australian newbie

Hi....we made it to the USA and picked up ur minni Winnie 2002 31c...having read the manual I discovered it has ride right air suspension..right now they are on 20psi,in the manual it says you can go up to 80 psi....should I put more in...it seems to...

Oznick by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Many chassis functions not working

I have a 2000 Forest River Reflection on a Spartan chassis. I was traveling from Florida to Ohio, and after stopping for a break at a rest area, I noticed the turn signals and brake lights didn't work (they worked prior to stopping). That is all I...

exhaust question

2011 Workhorse chassis, 18000 miles. When one shakes exhaust pipes, should there be movement where pipes join crossover, or should it have been torqued so they are rigid? Thanks

2008 Monaco Diplomat Electrical Protection

I have a 2008 Monaco 40SFT. Does anyone know if this coach could benefit from the use of a surgeguard surge protector or does the electrical system have surge protection already available. I was told that if the coach already has this capability, ad...

awning

Awning over door was going in then stopped and something awning snaped out will not retract, motor runs but awning will not move. Any idea as to what broke,and how do I get it closed. 2002 Mandalay

bsport by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

2007 FRED DRIVELINE VIBRATION FIX

Hello All, on my first trip to FL back in December I noticed a driveline vibration which at first sounded like a tire but tires checked out Perfect.I discovered this driveline vibration started at 62 and ended at 72 mph.On my second trip in April, I ...