Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Toad Wiring Issue

I have been running a six pin connection to my Toad for my tail lamp, stop, and turn signals. Everything worked great until i just installed my Air Force One Toad Braking System. The Air Force One works great but now I have a brake light issue (turn ...

395 North Barstow to Tahoe under 460 V8 power

This question was just asked by a guy with a DP. I was planning on taking the same trip next spring in my 460 V8 powered 33’ Holiday Rambler pulling a Dodge Caravan on a tow dolly. How doable is this trip with my rig, if anyone’s done it with a simil...

Propane Leak, Fridge not working??

I'm dry camping this week so when i left for dinner i turned off the generator and shut everything down. When I came back 3 hours later there was a nasty strong smell in the RV. One i have never smelled before. I immediately was concerned that it mig...

04 DYNASTY

i priced my coach an he bought it ,now im sick wished i would have kept my big mouth shut. it was a good coach , cant find them like that no more now im on the look for another.

Stabilizer jack(s) - repair or replace/upgrade

My 2001 Coachmen Leprechaun came with a pair of Liftco LeSure stabilizer jacks mounted inside the bumper. (I'll try to get pics soon if we need 'em.) They each have one weight-bearing arm attached to the worm screw, instead of the pair you usually se...

jorn by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Thetfield Aurora Toilet Seal Replacement

After several years of nursing it along, I finally need to replace the seal that keeps some water in the bowel after flushing.Do you have to take the toilet apart, or can one just pry out the old seal (with the slide valve held open) and slip the new...

427435 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Scooters

Any one carry a scooter, what kind, how much does it weigh? what method of carrier? on the rear or front?

Tom_Barb by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Electrical Problem in Endeavor

Just hooked up in campsite, 50 amp service, post voltage reads 118 volts, in my coach reads 111 volts. The post reads 118 on both leads. Any ideas. Thanks.Jim

Adding additional outlets to inverter

I have a Xantrex 1000-watt inverter in my MH, with only certain outlets connected to the inverter throughout the coach. I have gone through the coach with my voltage meter to determine which outlets are HOT when there's no shore power and the invert...

395 North to Lake Tahoe

I would like to take about a three week vacation about twenty miles from Lake Tahoe at SnowFlower RV park. My question is that I would like to take 395 route from Kramer junction north to probably Reno and then back on 80 to the preserve. Was wonder...

RayChez by Explorer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Converter

Looking to buy anew converter.i had an intell power 55 amp before wondering any one is better then the other or are they all about the same

F53 E4OD VSS Issue

Hello All, I am having an issue with my 1996 Pace Arrow Motorhome. It sits on an F53 chassis, has a V-8 460, with the E4OD trans with the E-Brake housing on the back of the trans. The condensed version of my problem is this, thanks to a member on a...

YZF571 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Advent A/C ???

Anyone have an Advent Air Conditioner, are they worth the small savings compared to a Dometic ? I saw a post where Dometic stated they are infringing on their patents, is that true ?

frecku by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

4000 hours on an Onan QD

The American Tradition 42 I am negotiating to buy has a 10kw Onan with pretty high hours on the gen, due to camping out at car races.I'm told these gens can go reliably to ten thousand hours, but I know that won't happen without some maintenance alon...

daugen by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes