Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Slides - Monaco & Holiday Ramblers Owners

Slide Rot VideoSlide Repair KitAnyone ever install one of these kits? We are starting to see the problem described in the video on our flush mount slide. Would like more information for others who have been down this road. Thank you for your time.

Need tips on replacing bedroom slide lower wiper seal

I have a 2008 Four Winds Hurricane 34-B with a bedroom slider. There is a seal between the lower edge of the wall and the slider's bottom that was held in place by a "slide-on clip" with metal grippers that have rusted and failed. The seal is now par...

location of valves on hwh kickdown jacks

hello everyone. I have a 2000 Damon Challenger 330. it has the hwh joystick 210 series leveling system on it. my left rear jack will not retract. it kicks back up when the rest of them do but it will not retract. I have looked in the owners manual an...

lspencer by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio display

I have a Newmar Bay Star and the Newmar logo on the radio stays on. The guy at the dealership said it will not turn off.I am skeptical. The light is irritating ar night...Thanks all.

T_bone1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Possibly upgrading from TT to Class A

Considering upgrading from a 32' TT w/ 2 slides to a Class A Allegro Bay 35DA MH. I have found what seems to be a good deal on a 2002 Tiffin Allegro Bay model 35DA. Selling price is under NADA low retail. Owner is local to me (under 80 miles away) an...

Fresh water tank won’t fill

New one on me. Went to fill fresh water tank this morning usually takes 20 minutes or so to fill (100 gal) was on a quarter tank when I started. Checked after 15 min No water was going into tank! Never happened before, I had changed water filter the...

captpar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Newly converted...

For those of you interested in four wheel drive conversions...here is one just posted from Kamloops Light Truck.I see it has slide(s)..not my cuppa wine...slides in a 4x4..all the twisting and bending looks like a nasty bit of surprise to me. And for...

windshield electric shade

I have an electric sun block shade and a privacy shade on the windshield, sometimes they go up and sometimes they don't. Afraid of getting stuck with one of them down. I assume it may be the toggle switches. pulled them out checked and made sure t...

firedog by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

outside tv HELP

my new to me 2018 bounder 36H I cant get the outside tv door to open I unlock it the lock flips out but it wont open I don't think there is a secret way to open it!!! HELP scott

sssooo by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera facing front for lowing branches - anyone use.?

I have a 30' 2007 Coachman Concord - the backup camera has gotten almost non usable so faded. Want to upgrade to a color monitor. I'm wondering if other people have tried adding a front facing camera for low hanging branches.I know there have been ot...

Basment air filter matrrial

on my 08 national Pacifica the filter is under the bureau and bathroom sink, what do others use as filter material , this long and narrow and difficult to get too.