Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Fresh water tank won’t fill

New one on me. Went to fill fresh water tank this morning usually takes 20 minutes or so to fill (100 gal) was on a quarter tank when I started. Checked after 15 min No water was going into tank! Never happened before, I had changed water filter the...

captpar by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Newly converted...

For those of you interested in four wheel drive conversions...here is one just posted from Kamloops Light Truck.I see it has slide(s)..not my cuppa wine...slides in a 4x4..all the twisting and bending looks like a nasty bit of surprise to me. And for...

windshield electric shade

I have an electric sun block shade and a privacy shade on the windshield, sometimes they go up and sometimes they don't. Afraid of getting stuck with one of them down. I assume it may be the toggle switches. pulled them out checked and made sure t...

firedog by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

outside tv HELP

my new to me 2018 bounder 36H I cant get the outside tv door to open I unlock it the lock flips out but it wont open I don't think there is a secret way to open it!!! HELP scott

sssooo by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera facing front for lowing branches - anyone use.?

I have a 30' 2007 Coachman Concord - the backup camera has gotten almost non usable so faded. Want to upgrade to a color monitor. I'm wondering if other people have tried adding a front facing camera for low hanging branches.I know there have been ot...

Basment air filter matrrial

on my 08 national Pacifica the filter is under the bureau and bathroom sink, what do others use as filter material , this long and narrow and difficult to get too.

Chassis battery

I have a 2014 Winnebago sightseer. Chassis battery is only a year old and fluids are full. I have shore power(50amp) plugged in. However, if I leave unit unattended for a period of time(Still plugged in), my chassis battery drains. It never used to...

kemer by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

MB/ Sprinter platform towing a boat

I like the E450/350 platform for a 25’ Class C, and the wife wants a Mercedes Sprinter. I tow a boat several times a year, including some mountain passes. Boat is an 18.5 foot Lund. Probably 3500 pounds including trailer. Not sure of tongue weight....

Replaced the door lock assembly...

The door lock/latch assembly had been getting a little stiff lately and spraying it with some lube didn't help much. I tried to open it a couple of nights ago and something snapped and while the handle would pull out the door was firmly stuck shut. ...

Another F53 Cruise Control Post - Help!!

Hi Everyone!New to the Forum and new to Rv'ing!Just purchased a 2004 Holiday Rambler 30PDD and absolutely love the thing, except for one thing. The cruise control does not work. I know, I know, some of you may stop reading because I am bringing up ...

30" Wide Step Rugs

I have a Newmar coach and looking to purchase step rugs. My steps measure 30" wide by 11" deep. The widest rug that I have found is a 23" wide Camco rug. Are there wider rugs available or do I use the 23" wide rug?

snicky by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bathroom light fixture wire terminals

Hi. First post! Very excited to be apart of the RV community. Loootttssss to learn. Quick-ish question: my wife wants to paint the stock bathroom light fixture on our 2003 Fleetwood Tioga. 2 screws remove the fixture from the wall. Easy pz. Then ther...

Munk888 by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Bullseye Leveling Systems

I noticed the last time this subject has been put out there was back in 2014. I am trying to find out how these units hold up compared to the Bigfoot and other units on market. I have a 2006 Forrest River Sunseeker that I want to put them on. Does an...

jemota by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes