Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

used Cruise America for motorhome purchase

My husband and I are looking into buying a used rv-Class C because that is what I am comfortable driving. He is disabled- legally blind and I will be driving- good thing, right! But it has been our dream to travel and though for a while it will just ...

RV Blind replacement in Reno, NV

I am looking for someone (an individual or company) who can replace the blinds in my 2003 Safari Cheetah RV, in the Reno, NV area. Any suggestions ? Thanks

gswcgi by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Alignment shop recomendation Nashville area

I'm looking for a recommendation for a good rv alignment shop in the Nashville area, perhaps even into Lexington, Bowling Green KY area as were on the move from Canada, looking to align a Ford e450, have had 2 in he last year , they are getting bett...

seedhay by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Roadtrek 190 Popular

I have looked at many different Roadtrek 190 Populars and I have seen a Wardrobe behind the drivers seat instead of a passenger seat and I have also seen that some have taken out the third seat by the door and installed another wardrobe or closet the...

Winegard Road Trip SDI in motion satellite problems

I have an 07 Coachmen Cross Country with the In motion Winegard Road Trip SDI system. Last trip out everything worked fine, getting it ready head out for tailgating season and the system will not pick up any signals. The receiver works fine in the ho...

diesel prices along I40

Spent a while yesterday evening and this evening trying to find diesel prices along I40. The five major brands are all about the same within ten cents or so either side of 3.00 a gallon and you have to search each state and not I40 stops on one site....

storage tips for keeping batteries in good shape ????

I have owned two motorhomes over the last 14 yrs. !st was a gasser, 2nd a diesel pusher. My questions are this, 1) do you keep it plugged up when not in use ? mine is garage kept at home and I always have left it plugged in. Are my batteries getting ...

Steering Wheel cocked. I fixed it!!

Last year, my wife and two friends took a trip out west in our Monaco Diplomat DP. The Power Steering Head went out in Utah.She found a truck repair shop that could order a rebuilt unit and install it. She rented a car for the week.When she finally ...

jackie by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Which air lifts , 1997 F53 Tag axle Bounder

What to install or get installedAir lift bags on the rearWill not be adjusted up and down, No towingBut I carry a a scoot full time, I use it when the RV is parked, it is always on the rear carrier when the RV is moving, Rear is starting to sag, and ...

MrWizard by Moderator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

LED's for marker lights

Want to replace standard bulb with LED's on the exterior marker lights on top/sides of my 2003 Ford Fourwinds and pulled bulb out but nothing to identify it. Just basic push-in clear bulb. Lens cover is Bargman 59 if that helps.

stupid move

ok, i know it was a stupid move but i have issues that are clouding my thinking. i was putting two new 6 volt batteries in for the coach and hooked them up backwards. i now have no 12 volt lighting and cannot crank my generator. any thoughts would be...

ADAD437 by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Freelander 21QB owners?

Holá, are there any owners or past owners here who would be willing to share information on the 21QB? We recently purchased a 2012 w/ Chev 6.0LI will not be able to personally inspect this for a couple of months, but hope to be up to speed to commis...