Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Fiberglass roof repair in So. CA

I have a one piece fiberglass roof on my 2008 Tiffin. I have a couple 8 inch cracks in the fiberglass right where the roof rolls over the edge. The cracks are about 8 inches apart from each other.Tiffin said they will fix it at no charge. I just h...

Bike rack question

We are looking for a bike rack to go on the back of our Winnebago Vista. Prefer one where the wheels fit in a set of holders. Ones that I've looked at are 10 to 12" from center of hitch pin to center of first wheel holder. After measuring out bikes i...

Toad Suggestions

I am looking at my options for a replacement toad for flat towing. Currently I have a 2007 Chrysler Town & Country which I pull with a dolly. It is cost prohibitive for me to do what I need in the Chrysler...namely the required oil pump. I have lo...

Heated floors

Looking to upgrade to a Tiffin Bus all electric and wondering the pros and cons also heated floors pros and cons. I live in North Idaho and store my RV out doors and how the heated floors are in cold

How to pressure check propane system

Trying to pressure check my propane system after doing some repairs. Thought I would just blow air pressure into my auxiliary connection. The regulator is leaking as fast as I can put the air in-almost. Is this normal when putting pressure backward i...

JackMS by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

New "84" Sportscoach Pathfinder owner

I recently bought a 24' 1984 Chevy Sportscoach Pathfinder. I love it and plan to restore it. Was wondering if there are any Pathfinder clubs. Also looking for any info on this model. Any companies that sell replacement parts, etc. I need to replace t...

Budget for dependable used class c

I am focusing on a 26 to 29 footer with a budget of 35-42000 tops.. perhaps a Coachman Freelander or Leprechaun or?? Any input as to whether I should be able to get something decent that will last three or 4 years without killing me on maintenance an...

fwwwrede by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestions/recommendations for motorhome cover

I'm in the market for a motorhome cover. The rig is 31 feet but I suspect that with the storage box and towbar on the back I'll need a 35' cover. The things I'm looking for are:All weather protection including heavy snow and 115 degree summer, stro...

AG_Slug by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Workhorse or P-30 Chassis

I have been buying parts for my 1996 Georgie Boy Cruise Master 3124W using the P30 chassis selection.Yesterday I was told that my RV has a Workhorse chassis, not a P 30, and that is why a new A/C condenser would cost around $1700.00, and the one I ca...

2007 Thor Hurricane 32R - Generac generator question

Should I be concerned about it having a Generac Guardian (278 hours) generator instead of an Onan. It fired up and sounded ok. My main concern is reliability but also parts availability and finding shops willing to work on it. Otherwise the rest of t...

Aden949 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

1992 Itasca sunrise temp gauge

Right out of storage my temp gauge isn't working it sits on 100 f all the time even after 8 miles and electric fans on . So wire check first . If I can find it..Itasca55

sway bar bushings

Need new sway bar bushings on Ford F53 chassis, in Colorado Springs.Any repair places recommended?Than you in advance,J.D.

jd_h by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes