Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

National Interstate goes to Liberty Mutual

Been with National Interstate from day 1...2001. One claim, no problems. Got a notice yesterday that National Interstate is getting out of the "personal lines of insurance".Liberty Mutual does alot of advertising on TV....good company ? opinions? W...

Chevy 350 V8 Big Enough engine?

Hi folks.. my 1st post here.My wife and I and 5 kids are thinking of buying a 22-25ft class C motorhome. We are buying used (under $30k).The main purpose of this unit will be to travel in comfort not to sleep in. We are planning a spring break trip t...

Weighing a Class C

Has anyone weighed their Class C for the side to side weight difference? Did anyone who bought a Class C get a Vehicle Weight Information sheet that included the rt. side and lt. side weights? I ask as I got this information when I bought my 5th wh...

dsass by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Generator Won't Start

Hello Everyone,I have an issue with my onan generator on MH. It cranks but will not start. What should i check. Thanks

Mahakal by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Fuel filters

Hi all, I have a 2005 Cummins 330 ISC and will be changing out the fuel filters soon. Do I need to pre fill them or just cycle the ign switch a few times? I have read conflicting info on this and just want to be sure. I have read to fill them with D...

Dynamax Rev 24tb

Been checking out the new Dynamax REV 24tb on the new Promaster chassis with the twin rear beds online, looks like the kind of floor plan I want but its disappointing with single rear wheels and only 2000lb towing. I guess this is aimed at owners who...

1978 Ford Kencraft manual/expertise

Is anyone familiar with this make and model of motor home such that they can be asked specific technical questions, particularly in regards to wiring from the solenoid to the ignition? Also, does anyone know where I can purchase or download a Chilto...

Hblake4 by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Air Dump

Hello All, I need some help. I have a 2004 HR endeavor. The air dump doesn't work. It used to work. It did have a blown fuse.So I replaced that and it still isn't working. It hasn't blown since I put a new one in. I'm having a hard time identifying t...

hries by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Missula, MT on US 12 to Lewiston/Clarkston, WA

I am planning a trip, I normally try to stay on approved Motor Carriers routes, and I use a motor carrier road atlas, however 90% of the subject route is not approved for US motor carriers.Has anyone driven this route?Will my 38' class "A" and tow be...

GGeorge by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this the right engine??

Hello all, first time posting and looking to get my first RV.Im looking at a 2013 Coachman Freelander 19CB. The add says it has a V8 330 in it. However, when i research this unit i have found multiple sites that tell me it has a Triton V10 on the spe...

I need Help!

So me, my twins (26) and my mother 83 are buying a class C, selling everything and going on the road. We are looking at the Jayco's and I need some advice. The models I am looking at are the ones with the bunk beds because we are buying new and are ...

Gas Chassis battery

Our chassis battery is dead....what battery do you all think is best? I am looking at either Les Schwab or Interstate from Costco.

mikim by Explorer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes