Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Am drooling over this Aussie rig

I really like this rig. Even though the hookups are on the wrong side and it cost $300,000. I have a number of Australian products, and every one of them is top quality. I wonder if that extends to their RV's too.

2005 Winnebago Journey 350 Cat cooling system capactt

My Winni Journey 36G did not come with any documentation. I have downloaded and printed all of the applicable data that I could find, but have not been able to determine what the cooling system capacity is in gallons. I want to flush and replace the ...

Ro646a by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Opinions on this MH for sale

As we continue in our search, I came across this one.https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/rvs/d/newmar-mountain-aire-2014/6304963616.html2004 model, 65k miles, seems in very nice shape, has a lot of the features we like.I know nothing of the manufacturer...

grey2112 by Explorer
  • 86 replies
  • 0 likes

Front flag to show height?

Hi everyone :).I have never had a tall rig before, and worry about low branches! I will be carrying some gear on the front, so there is a place where I could put a flag that is the same height as the roof, and that I would be able to see while drivi...

Naio by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic awning

Been wondering...regarding electric awnings, if the retract system refuses to work (bring the awning back in), is there a way to manually retract the awning? Same for slides. They're on a 2017 Thor Freedom Elite 29FE. Thanks!

Rooftop ac coolant recharge

Our 2010 Class C rooftop ac unit is operating just marginally. I've been told that they are "sealed units" and to recharge their freon coolant is tough. Who has had this work done and what has been the experience?Thanks, Jim

Tonijim by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Airstream Atlas B+ Motor Home!

So I was watching a college football video this past weekend and after the video another video came on about the Airstream "Atlas" at the Hersey RV show in Pennsylvania and let me tell you, if there is a more high end B+ than the Airstream Atlas, the...

bagman by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

replaced ice maker

well i replaced my ice maker and it is supper slow on making ice i have norcold 1200 rlm i put in in yesterday around 4 pm and i got up today and there was only one try of cubes what else could be wrong

Basement AC (2007 Winnebago)

replaced basement Ac with new Coleman mach unit. because both compressor were shot in old one, new unit installed was $2750, to fix old unit would have been $2780.. Replacing unit is easy, buy online and install yourself with buddy..

gafidler by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

30 and 31 ft. C's

In my quest for a new to us MH I see quite a few that are 30 and 31 ft. long. Isn't that a little much for an E450? Must be getting close to the GVWR. Or at least cuts down on the stuff you can carry. What about handling?Moish

moisheh by Explorer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Has this roof got any life left

The roof on my RV is 16 yrs. old with black showing on roof (I cannot tell if there is any membrane). Was hoping I could apply a coating of some sort to extend the life.

esbliss by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

towing thru the mountains

We will take our long awaited journey next week across the US. I would like to ask for some pointers towing our 4500 lb jeep behind our 36 ft. gas ( 2003 workhorse chassis ) Motor home . How hard are the Mountains out west with a towed vehicle ? Roc...

stanj by Explorer
  • 56 replies
  • 0 likes

1984 FORD E350

Hello,We just purchased a 1984 Newmar London Aire 27 ' Model Duke motor home.1984 FORD E350VIN: 1FDKE30L3EHA11679Body Style: MOTORIZED HOMEEngine Size: 7.5L V8 4BL OHVDrivetrain: REAR WHEEL DRIVEThe RV is not set up for recreational towing of a toad....