Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Black tank cleaning problem.

I recently purchased a former rental 23A Thor/Majestic class C from Cruise America. I was under the impression that most black tanks are directly under the toilet, and when you open the trap, you can put your rigid magic wand straight down in the hol...

drumz by Explorer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Air pressure with the tire off

Hi, I always check and fill the rear dually tires while they are off the rv. I want 95 psi or 100 for extra safety and varying load.Front are 110 and done easily.i do not have valve extensions. even the back external tire is not accessible since the ...

Slide out pins continue to snap

I've posted on this issue before but cannot locate the great advice we received. 2006 32'Georgie Boy Pursuit. The larger slide out, once again, sheared a pin and wouldn't close. Emergency repair used a bolt to allow it to retract, now we need it f...

jack pads new ideal

http://rvsnappad.com/collections/snappad/products/new-snappad-xtra?variant=23711565827&gclid=CJOSiPqytdACFUtufgod_UwLVganyone bought these and used them yet look pretty neat and effective

Propane Detector mystery

Just took our RV out of storage after 4 years and the propane detector sounds--get this--any time we turn an interior light on. Turn the light off and the alarm stops sounding. Switch a light back on and the alarm sounds.Any ideas?

C_J1 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Snow Roof coating on EPDM roof

My 2000 Southwind 32V roof has only leaked in the right rear closet above the ladder where the ladder attachment points were not sealed where the ladder tube slid in the flanges. The EPDM roof had never been coated and the factory white finish was go...

jyrostng by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recoating Rubber roof

Getting ready to recoat the rubber roof on my motorhome with dicor roof sealant,question is has anyone used the 2 part system without using the activator cleaner.I have scrubbed my roof well and just wondered if it would be ok or? Thanks,

wvmoss by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Minnie Winne

Hello, I'm looking to purchase a 2017 Winnebago minnie winnie 27Q and looking for any reviews good or bad. If you can furnish any info that will help me in my selection please do so. Thank youRich

pappaone by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Onan Marquis 7000 generator starter failure

Went to start the generator before our annual trip to spring baseball in Lakeland. I could hear the starter motor engage, but the Bendix gears were just tearing themselves apart. Okay, 20 years is adequate for a starter motor, but there's always a ...

Forest River Forester open shelf?

I have a 2017 Forest River Forester 3051. It has this weird open cabinet above the stereo/dvd player seen in the picture above. What have you guys done with this open spot? It doesnt have a door or net or anything...

Annoying issue with backup camera

I just purchased a new Motorhome. I am still trying to get used to all the systems and bells and whistles. We took it for a shakedown trip last weekend. During the drive, I noticed something odd with the backup camera. I had the camera on and whe...