Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Outside TV Storage Door Mount?

Trying to figure out how to mount my tv on my 2007 Damon Daybreak where the storage door flips up. This is the plate that was on here when I bought it but cant find the mount that goes on my tv. Does anybody have any idea? view imagehttp://imgur.com/...

Engine Performance

I have a 2005 GulfStream Endura built on a 2004 Chevy Kodiak chassis, powered by a Vortec TM 8.1 litre V8 gas engine. I would like to know is there any way to increase the performance and give me better miles per gallon. I have tried Banks and they h...

pat_judy by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Class c with closet in back.

Some one makes a class c motor home with a closet in the back with a side slide for the bed. Can some help with the name of the manufacture? Thank you

Dometic Comfort Control 2 Thermostat issue

Dometic Comfort Control 2 model#3314080.xxx(without dehumidify) My zone 1(front AC/HP) HP mode seems to be stuck on HP/FURN it trys to start then it flashes HP then to FURN and will not run the heat pump on the roof(it has never done this in the past...

Question about slide seal

On my slides I have a wiper seal that I have a question about. The seal long lip is sometimes outside the opening like in the below picture. I think that is the way it is supposed to be when the slide is extended. Sometimes on the bedroom slide, t...

Tinstar by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

alternator exchange or rebuild

this is the alternator I wish to have serviced and or replaced with a newer or better alternator. It came of a 1986 Holiday Rambler with a 454 Chevy motor.

Tire Pressure ???

I'm replacing all 6 rear tires with TOYO M154 295x80r22.5The "tire guy" stated that I should inflate all 6 tires to 100psi.I am currently inflating old ones at 80psi (tag) and 85psi on the dualswhich is stated on placard inside motorhome for the las...

Vncgrg by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Fuel Pumps?

Can anyone tell me if there are two fuel pumps on a 2001 Minnie Winnie E 450 Super Duty? Motor cranking but no fuel getting to the engine. Not even getting to the fuel filter. Still trying to test wires to see if power is reaching fuel pump but we ar...

jodieev by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

4 corner scales in Florida

I will be traveling the I-4 corridor from Tampa to Daytona, then I-95 up through Savannah. Does anyone know of a scale that will measure all 4 corners of my motor home along that route.

Motorhome ladder or towed bike rack

The Grand kids may go with us and their bikes. We may even get a couple. It's has been years.I have looked on the Internet, and don't know if I see what I want.The ladder rack seems maybe the best as we take off for the wilds in the Edge, won't have ...

down_home by Explorer II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How to determine if roof can hold a/c unit

I have a 2001 Itasca Suncruiser with basement air, but I would like to add a rooftop a/c unit (Dometic Brisk II HE) in the center fan vent hole (removing the vent fan). I have figured out electrically how I am going to do this, but how do I know that...

kmb1966 by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting pre-approved for coach financing

Two dealers are telling me there is no process for getting pre-approved for a loan. Seems like it would make some sense so as not to waste my time or a salesman's time looking at coaches I can't buy.I don't anticipate any problems getting the loan a...

3882DOUG by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes