Motorhome Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Converter up & died

Ran 1426 miles Friday arriving Sunday at my kids place in Virginia and this morning noticed our water pump & furnace were struggling. Batteries were low at 9 volts while we are plugged into shore power. Darn converter had no output. Engine charges ba...

gsf35099 by Explorer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Lippert re-center

I need t re-center my leveling system but the only manuals I can find are for 6 point on firth wheels.searched here for Lippert re'center and got no results.Thanks

T_bone1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Too Much Seafoam?

I put two containers of Seafoam into my gas tank before storing it for the winter. I had to start it yesterday and found that the engine was sputtering. Could that be too much seafoam causing the problem? If so, any suggestions as to how to correc...

nbking by Explorer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 likes

Suspension improvements

Had Safe T Plus, centramatics installed. Front end alignment and Roadmaster rear Sway Bar adjusted. Original install was slightly twisted. My 38 Q is so much tighter. Riding like a dream.

Financing 2007 DP

Found a great 2007 Fleetwood Discovery 40X. Having trouble finding anyone who will finance a 2007, even Good Sam. The on-line applications kick it out. Any suggestions on RV knowledgeable lenders who has humans to look at an application?

Belgique by Explorer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Forester by Forest River

I was wondering if anyone in the group has a Forester class C. If you do, how long have you had it and are you happy with the unit. Thank you, Ginny

Am I the only one here?

It seems that almost every time I take my MH in for repair (which is practically following each trip), it has to stay at the repair shop longer and longer. Sometimes that stay is for weeks and even months. Usually, the "hold up" (that term can be int...

Over the cab bunk house mattress

I am new to forums and would like to see if I could get a little help from it's members. I own a Class C and am in need of doing some repairs as last winter the field mice decided to make several spots their home for the winter.I have been looking on...

kiko2 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Slide Out Problem

I have a Itasca 34Y RV. I am having trouble with the passenger side slide out that holds the sofa. Looking from inside the RV at the sofa there is a roller in the middle and one on the left side that the slide out rolls on. The right side does not ha...

2001 newmar mountain air cable TV wiring

looking for anyone that knows how the TV cables are run from factory on a 2001 newmar mountain air Diesel unit \\I know where the park cable in is;; I know where the front and rear TV cables are;; the problem is the cable outlet inside the MH is no w...

Winnebago Forza 38w opinions

I'm looking at a Winnebago 38w. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with it or the Forza line?We have 3 kids and currently have voltage toy hauler but want to have access to food and stuff to keep kids happier. Also my daughter is a type 1 d...

rb71 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Side Cameras

I have a 2016 Newmar ventana. I do not like the side cameras and prefer to see the towed vehicle when making a turn. Is there a way to disable the side cameras without pulling wires from the back? I have a voyager system. Thanks to all

Ole_B by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes