RV Must Haves
Have a product you cannot live without? Share it with the community!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Using Dish Tailgator cube

Nearing the end now of a second 5K+ trip using the Tailgator dish. Some observations. Fist, recently someone posted asking about coating the Tailgator with No-Wet to help rainfade with the Tailgator. I responded that rainfade is from a storm between ...

Walmart Straight Talk Phone Plan

I am trying to transition away from my outrageously high Verizon phone and data plan. If I go with one of Walmarts prepaid plans will I be able to use my Samsung Galaxy phone? I plan to use it as a hotspot (which it is capable of doing) for my co...

rtate by Explorer
  • 37 replies
  • 0 likes

Keyboard won't type

Is there a quick fix for keyboard not typing ? Its wife's Dell Desktop, and she's not happy, and when wife ain't happy,.....well, you know how it is,.....please help !

Windows 7 update and Browsers don't work

My Windows 7 laptop did a major Windows update last night as I shut down. This morning I found that neither Internet Explorer nor Google Chrome worked. Firefox was my only browser functioning. I did a System Restore to roll back the updates and all b...

New Head, or just add the Wingman

If ya buy a new Batwing head, is the wingman built in, or do ya still have to add it on the side ?If there's a new head w/ the wingman built in, (not stickin out the side) I'd rather go that way.

bad news for Millenicom users

Hi,Verizon has acquired all Millenicom customer accounts.http://www.rvmobileinternet.com/millenicom-customer-accounts-acquired-by-verizon/

Pathway X1 or X2

Hi all....my DW is tired of not getting her sports programming while on the road at state and national parks. Looking at Winegard x1 and x2. ..any comments or observations will be appreciated....thx...bp

boingram by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Cell phone boosters

Any product advice on a low-cost (around $100) 4G booster? This would be for the phone only, not interested in wi-fi hotspot.

Ink Cartridge Cleaning

I ran across this idea while sitting idol ,ready to fall a sleep on the couch last night. I put my dried up nozzled cartridge in my wife's jewelry cleaner, in a 1/4 of water , and set it for 3 minutes. I be darned if the thing didn't work perfect aft...

JETPACK oe AT&T Mobile Hotspot

Currently we are relying on campground, McDonalds and other free hotspots, I wish to have my own, which of the two is best and does AT&T have pay as you go or is it monthly, finding out seems to be a hard thing to do at any sales locations.Currently ...

Weather radio

Looking for a good weather that's easy to use. I've heard there are some that you just program the zip code of where you are and it's set. Any suggestions? THANKS.....

kemer by Explorer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Improve campground WiFi signal

Would like to use my Roku streaming device on campground WiFi signal. What do I need for hardware? Is it practical? or do I need my own Hot Spot? If so what would I need for that? Would like to stream movies and tv.

Windows 8.1

Don't know how it happened, but when I logged into my computer today it started to down load windows 8.1. My computer is windows 8.It told me not to turn off the computer while download was in progress. So I waited.Then when I logged into my Yahoo.co...

egh33 by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

Slight price difference

Refrigerator on my old Class B decided to go belly up, old and not worth paying to replace all the defective parts. Priced a replacement at another source then called CW to see if their price was close so I could take advantage of the $59.00 install....

rwj146 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Just ordered my Sensar Pro for $8.00!

I've been meaning to order a Sensar Pro for a while and what checking on Amazon and saw they had them for $63.00. Good price. Then on checkout I saw if you apply online for their Amazon credit card, you get a $60.00 discount off your order. So I did...

Ron3rd by Explorer II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes