Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Marcus Lemonis -- Take Control and Clean Up Your Mess

nomad297
Explorer
Explorer
Marcus,

You and your "Team" are a pathetic example of how customer service should be handled.

I placed an order with your company almost two months ago and after spending 39 minutes on hold just now, I was told by your employee, Shana Hutton, that my order is still pending and no request has been made by your company to the distributor to ship what I have paid for -- freight and product costs. You stole my money and I want it back.

Last week I spoke with one of your esteemed Rapid Response Team people, Mark, who promised me that my refund was in the works, but I just found out that isn't true. Now, Ms. Hutton tells me, she has initiated my refund and I should see it in 7-10 working days. Do you really need my money that much longer? Where the hell is my money?

Marcus, get off your lazy ass and do something about this.

Thank you,

Bruce
2010 Skyline Nomad 297 Bunk House, 33-1/4 feet long
2015 Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4x4, 6.0 liter long bed with 4.10 rear, 3885# payload
Reese Straight-Line 1200# WD with built-in sway control
DirecTV -- SWM Slimline dish on tripod, DVR and two H25 receivers
65 REPLIES 65

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
To All,

Thank you all for your time and interest in this thread. At this time we are working with the OP to correct any and all problems he has experienced. Due to the comments made to other member's this thread will be closed. If the OP would like to update with the outcome he will have every ability.

Thank you,

Mark
Marcus' Rapid Response Team

jake2250
Explorer
Explorer
Hey,, life is full of choices,, I choose to exercise my freedom of choice! I have also stopped doing business with CW for just the same reasons!! Have found a local company in Sacramento that will meet or beat CW prices!! They are closer than CW and actually know me and my RV,, I get tired of being told what a company can't and won't do for me!! When I need something I enjoy the person behind the counter to say,, "hmmmm, I don't carry that or have that in stock,let me find that and get it for you"! Not,,"We don't carry that" then look at you like a cow looking at a new gate!! When you take the effort to take care of your customers, the customer continue to return!!! PERIOD!!

peaches_cream
Explorer
Explorer
Old-Biscuit wrote:
I would have expected Marcus to first contact Mark (Rapid Response Team) and find out WHAT was going on........then handle it...then post that it was resolved.

As for blocking members.....I find that play ground mentality
You know.....you stick your fingers in your ears and go nah,nah,nah
Blocking is same thing.

Playground mentality is what the OP is exhibiting. Whine, put every poster that does not agree with them down, and being sure they get in the last word. I had a little sympathy for OP when they started the original tread, but that is long gone. I hope Marcus comes back and tells OP to stick it where the sun don't shine and never pays another dime.

obgraham
Explorer
Explorer
I always enjoy how these threads always draw out the "moderators, please shut this down" and the "I'll block you" crowd.

It's the Internet, folks. You're not required to like everything you read here!

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
I would have expected Marcus to first contact Mark (Rapid Response Team) and find out WHAT was going on........then handle it...then post that it was resolved.

As for blocking members.....I find that play ground mentality
You know.....you stick your fingers in your ears and go nah,nah,nah
Blocking is same thing.
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

nomad297
Explorer
Explorer
IAMICHABOD wrote:
nomad297 wrote:
edatlanta,

Your reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking and you are a total ass kisser. It's people like you who disgust me.

Bruce

edatlanta,

You voted for Obama......TWICE. Didn't you?

Bruce

My useless comments? peaches&cream, you are useless. How about contributing to the topic here. Are you capable?

Bruce

I have read it all and agree, Time to end this and I know now who is going on my Block list...........This is just dreadful.

Just dreadful. I sure love to see you liberals squirm.

Bruce
2010 Skyline Nomad 297 Bunk House, 33-1/4 feet long
2015 Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4x4, 6.0 liter long bed with 4.10 rear, 3885# payload
Reese Straight-Line 1200# WD with built-in sway control
DirecTV -- SWM Slimline dish on tripod, DVR and two H25 receivers

HappyKayakers
Explorer
Explorer
pennysmom09 wrote:
DutchmenSport wrote:
Pretty "cool" that Marcus responded personally. If I tried to get a response from my CEO of the company I work for, I'd probably get fired! So, regardless of the problem, I think that's pretty cool!

What would have been cool would have been for Marcus to say "I'll take care of it", not "tell me again what happened?". I also agree, all online shopping should be done with a Credit card. On more than one occasion I've had disputes that the cc company took care of.

X2 on "I'll take care of it"
Joe, Mary and Dakota, the wacko cat
Fulltiming since 2006
2006 Dodge 3500 QC CTD SRW Jacobs Exhaust brake
2017 Open Range 3X388RKS, side porch

pennysmom09
Explorer
Explorer
DutchmenSport wrote:
Pretty "cool" that Marcus responded personally. If I tried to get a response from my CEO of the company I work for, I'd probably get fired! So, regardless of the problem, I think that's pretty cool!

What would have been cool would have been for Marcus to say "I'll take care of it", not "tell me again what happened?". I also agree, all online shopping should be done with a Credit card. On more than one occasion I've had disputes that the cc company took care of.
Nancy and Doug
2015 KZ Durango 325RL FW

Explorer II
Explorer II
Oh No, keep it going. I'm enjoying this.

No, I have nothing else to add to the conversation.
But I am enjoying our new huge outdoor mat I received for renewing my GS membership.
2011 Ford F-150 EcoBoost SuperCab Max Tow, 2084# Payload, 11,300# Tow,
Timbrens
2013 KZ Durango 2857

tbred
Explorer
Explorer
qtla9111 wrote:
Carlos & Ranae wrote:
To moderator:

This post has digressed. The op has overstep the boundaries of civility.

Any time you are ready, please delete.

That's funny. It sounds like you work for the forum. I'm enjoying the thread, not so much the mud slinging, but how this problem will be handled.

I hope it stays open until Marcus has resolved the issue with the OP. Positive results are a good thing.

Interesting perspective. I was actually thinking all this madness sort of makes Camping World shine a little brighter by behaving professionally, although that doesn't detract from the original issue.

Do you really think we'll hear the outcome either way?

qtla9111
Nomad
Nomad
Carlos & Ranae wrote:
To moderator:

This post has digressed. The op has overstep the boundaries of civility.

Any time you are ready, please delete.

That's funny. It sounds like you work for the forum. I'm enjoying the thread, not so much the mud slinging, but how this problem will be handled.

I hope it stays open until Marcus has resolved the issue with the OP. Positive results are a good thing.
2005 Dodge Durango Hemi
2008 Funfinder 230DS
Living and Boondocking Mexico Blog

Jacon
Explorer
Explorer
Dick B

Your pathetic

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
I just added him to my blocked list after I notified the moderator of 4 different posts.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
nomad297 wrote:
edatlanta,

Your reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking and you are a total ass kisser. It's people like you who disgust me.

Bruce

edatlanta,

You voted for Obama......TWICE. Didn't you?

Bruce

My useless comments? peaches&cream, you are useless. How about contributing to the topic here. Are you capable?

Bruce

I have read it all and agree, Time to end this and I know now who is going on my Block list...........This is just dreadful.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C