RV Tips & Tricks
Looking for advice before your next adventure? Look no further.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

What is your favorite YouTube RV channel?

I used to love Gone with the Wynns until they became full-time sailors.Now I watch 2012Escapee1 with her Class A and toad.I also like Simply RVing with Lydia who lives in a truck camper with her son.Also Nomadic Fanatic with his Class C and scooter.A...

mileena by Explorer
  • 54 replies
  • 0 likes

Mysteries of RV design

Have fun posting your mysteries...I’ll start - my circa 2018 truck camper has a fancy stainless steel microwave/range vent/range light unit. The range vent lid must be opened and closed by moving 2 little plastic tits from the outside, while holding ...

noteven by Explorer III
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

Grand Cherokee Transmission Clunk

Hi Everyone,I pull a 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 with the Quadratrac II transmission.When I hook up the vehicle to tow and put the transfer case into neutral, I press the button and it shifts silently into neutral, the light on the dash comes on,...

fridge removal and replacement

My fridge has died on me, and I am curious, how can I remove it from the coach? Looking at the numbers, it seems to large to fit through the rear entry door https://refrigeratorfaq.com/refrigerator-lock/ . Does anyone have experience here?ThanksFYI, ...

Lerv by Explorer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Towing a Ram 3500 manual ?

I'm wondering if it's possible to tow a large pickup, Dodge 3500, with a pop-up truck camper mounted, 4-down, behind a motorhome, or a bobtail tractor? Would modifications be necessary for the pickup, such as a drive shaft disconnect? Would the ignit...

Changes in Air Temp and Tire PSI

If airing up tires to 80 PSI (Manufacturer recommended Max cold pressure indicated on tire) while air temp is 45 degrees and then traveling to a warm climate, will I likely have to let some air out? What I'm getting at is this....I start out with air...

RobWNY by Explorer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 likes

a paradox

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/second-consecutive-quarter-what-americans-spent-most-money

dalej by Explorer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Jeep towed discharged when towing. This is new.

We've towed this Jeep for a few years now without any problems until this trip. We run the Falcon 2 tow bar and the braek buddy system. I followed the Jeep's owners manual, put the transfer case in Neutral, auto trans in park and switched the ignitio...

RJL by Explorer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 likes

Camping tables-any favortes?

I've been thinking we need a folding plastic camping table that would fold up and fit in the basement. Anyone have a particular brand and model that they like? Or one that the dislike? There are a large number on Amazon I see, hard to pick a good one...

agesilaus by Explorer III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I replace a DSI HWH with something (anything) else?

I have a fairly new unit, 2017.It has a DSI hot water heater. I hate it with a passion. It is nothing but problems and headaches.About this time of year, for the last two years, it starts to develop DSI faults. Last year I watched some YT vids and wa...

traveling

Has anyone in a fifth wheel have any problems traveling on the Talimena Scenic Byway, I am heading the way in a few weeks.thanks