Did you mean:ย 

Natl Hate Florida ~~ -->

Markiemark32
Explorer
Explorer
DAY

unless you are down there RV'ing!!!

Markiemark:C
Banned member for posting Customer satisfaction maybe catching up : http://rvmiles.com/camping-world-investors-file-class-action-after-stocks-fall-60/
OK to ban per Mark F.
35 REPLIES 35

Pogoil
Explorer
Explorer
70 in Oregon on the coast with mid 60s forecast for the next week.
Better prices and less crowded.

Come Visit.

lizzie
Explorer
Explorer
Don't hate us yet. It's only six months until august.

captbru
Explorer
Explorer
We don't have it that easy down here. Inverness FL is going to be 27 Friday Morning. Oh I forgot back to upper 70's Sunday.

shakyjay
Explorer II
Explorer II
Currently somewhere in the upper 70's here. Been running anywhere from 73 to 80 for awhile so not sure when those temps are from.
2007 Rockwood 8315SS
2004 GMC 2500HD Crew Cab Duramax Diesel
1999 Dodge 1500 5.9L Gas

MrWizard
john&bet wrote:
It is warmer in Billings,MT. and Rapid City, S.D. than here in good ole southern Indiana. Time to move.:B

Just remember the summer, August Sept, and those 90ยฐ temps during the thunderstorms
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

2012Coleman
Explorer II
Explorer II
Washed and waxed my TT last weekend... Just saying.
Experience without good judgment is worthless; good judgment without experience is still good judgment!

2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn CTD
2018 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
65 so far today at about the same latitude as the NC/SC line at the coast however it was chilly lasr night getting down to the lower 50s.

Gonna have to fire up the heater again tonight.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

john_bet
Explorer
Explorer
It is warmer in Billings,MT. and Rapid City, S.D. than here in good ole southern Indiana. Time to move.:B
2018 Ram 3500 SRW CC LB 6.7L Cummins Auto 3.42 gears
2018 Grand Design 337RLS

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Hate Florida? No.
Envy Florida? Definitely yes.

I'm starting to think this winter will never end.
I hope we have a long hot summer to make up for the cold.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
So Cal is pretty nice.
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
I wish Ohio was as warm as that map shows!
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

Markiemark32
Explorer
Explorer
NMDriver wrote:
I do not know what day they are showing but it sure was not recent in El Paso. it has been in the 70's for a week or more.

The picture looks like they were showing the lows in most places and the high's in Florida. :h

It is actually a 2013 map, that was re-circulating today on FB, with recent winter blast! So temps are not current.

Markiemark

Ice-Storm in North Atlanta last night, had me nervously checking RV after every limb came crashing down through the night! RV is under a aluminum RV port, but a large Oak over hangs on part of it and some of the portions of trees coming down pretty large, NONE on the RV!!!
Banned member for posting Customer satisfaction maybe catching up : http://rvmiles.com/camping-world-investors-file-class-action-after-stocks-fall-60/
OK to ban per Mark F.

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
I'll stay with Texas and other states and not deal with noseeum's and tons of bugs always giving their lives to trash the front of my truck and rig. Maybe north Florida in the winter but the price is too high to put up with the rest of it.

NMDriver
Explorer
Explorer
I do not know what day they are showing but it sure was not recent in El Paso. it has been in the 70's for a week or more.

The picture looks like they were showing the lows in most places and the high's in Florida. :h
5er/2500Duramax/18ftBoat

Ski_Pro_3
Explorer
Explorer
Loving the warm California sun in February and watching the evening news of all that snow back East. Just sitting out back with a nice glass of wine, enjoying a sunset after a day of kayaking, fishing, car washing, tossing a frisbee with the grand kids, BBQ burgers for dinner and thinking that I never put on shoes all day long!!

Oh, even finished installing the solar panels on the camper. Drawing 15 amps at 9am this morning I see....

You can say all you want about California politics and the crazies here, but I'd rather be homeless in CA than to live in the frozen rest of the country.