cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Saving your favorite bumper stickers

archie18
Explorer
Explorer
In August we purchased a new camper, I did not want to lose the bumper stickers that recorded our previous travels, especially the ones from Alaska. The solution was to gently use a heat gun to remove the stickers and temporarily put them on a piece of wax paper. Most I was able to simply reapply to the new camper, others I had to spray with adhesive before reapplying.
Robert and Nancy
2013 Keystone Passport 2300bh/2014 Ford F150
http://wanderingwoolfolks.blogspot.com
10 REPLIES 10

MrWizard
i like the magnetic strip ideas

but don't have metal bumpers, we got 'No Bumpers'

our stainless steel compartment doors are not very magnetic
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

DE88ROX
Explorer
Explorer
go to a hobby store and get a sheet of that flexible magnet material. (like you see on some business card magnets. Stick the sticker on that and trim.

I had quite the collection of various stickers on my beer fridge out in the garage. Was bummed when it died and had to say goodby to all those stickers that i amassed over the years. Now I do the magnet thing and can remove them when need be.
[COLOR=]TV- 2010 GMC Sierra Z71 EXT. cab
TT- 2012 Starcraft Autumn Ridge235fb

workhardplayha1
Explorer
Explorer
It would be a good enough excuse to go back.

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
I like the idea of bumper stickers on the camper, but I don't like the idea of sticking them to it. What we do is go to lowes or home depot and by magnetic vent covers for your home. When we get a decal that we wanted to put on our bumper, we stick it to the magnetic vent cover, cut it out and then put it on the metal bumper. Works great. So when you go to resale, you won't have stickers on it that others will not want and you will not be out there scraping them off either.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

Beverley_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Take a picture and put it in a scrapbook, even if you get to old bumper sticker off, is the quality good enough for your new RV.

Beverley and Ken
2006 Winnebago Outlook 29B E-450.
2012 Honda CR-V AWD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar and Brake Buddy Vantage.

K_Charles
Explorer
Explorer
The last time I got a devorce I had a bumper sticker on my pickup that said " Ex wife for sale, take over payments" The new wife found some way to get it off real fast.

Dtaylor
Explorer
Explorer
You could just re-visit and get new ones
Our Travel Blog

2018 Premier 29RKPR
2014 Ford F-150

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
I try to run under cover. Don't want people to know where I am, where I am going, or where I've been. Classified mode traveling. :B

RVUSA
Explorer
Explorer
hahahaha I got that.

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the tip on how to remove the "See Rock City" sticker on my bumper. ๐Ÿ™‚
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.