cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Warm day

AAFD
Explorer
Explorer
Still early spring here in Michigan but its warm and Im ready to go camping!!! Anyone else?

KC
2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
Towed Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
FMCA member
29 REPLIES 29

FunnyCamper
Explorer II
Explorer II
doing great in my southern area.

camping on March 24 at the beach! first trip we could squeeze in and many more to come. YES WE ARE READY!

mikes47
Explorer
Explorer
We will be camping in our son's driveway for the Easter weekend.
Mike
RV = 2014 MB Sprinter 3500 long & tall from Advanced RV

dwayneb236
Explorer
Explorer
Got a quick little trip scheduled for April 1 weekend. Just a test drive for new fiver.
2016 Ford F350 XLT DRW 6.7 SuperCrew 4X4 8 Ft Box
2016 Brookstone 395RL

GordonThree
Explorer
Explorer
Got to drive around this weekend and visit some nearby rustic camping spots

Tippy Dam recreation was open and busy (State)
Sawdust Hole was open, had one tenter (Federal)
Seaton Creek was closed but had a ton of hikers parked at the gate (Fed)
Blacksmith Bayou was closed (Federal)
Lake Michigan recreation, all campgrounds closed (Federal)
2013 KZ Sportsmen Classic 200, 20 ft TT
2020 RAM 1500, 5.7 4x4, 8 speed

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I went camping at Lake Shetek State Park here in MN. It's only 25 miles from me. On Friday night at sunset it was still 67 degrees. Saturday was warm and sunny. I took the dog on the hiking trails and walked so much I had a difficult time sleeping that night because my legs kept shaking.

Saturday afternoon I made chicken on my charcoal grill and a squash in my camper oven. I was the only person camping but, they have 4 camper cabins there and they were all full.

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
Did some online research on tires for truck & trailer last night. Did some boat waxing today before covering it & having it ready for a late July launch when we get back from first RV trip.

Yet another lovely day in the lower 70s.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

AAFD
Explorer
Explorer
Ran the RV on Saturday, along with warm weather making both of us want to go camping even more. If this warming trend keeps going we will be camping within a month.

KC
2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
Towed Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
FMCA member

WILDEBILL308
Explorer II
Explorer II
Well it was a little coo today in low 70s,warming up over the weekend 84 on Monday. All the trees are in bloom and leaves are out. Going camping Thursday through Monday. Have had to mow the lawn twice and need to do it again.
Bill
2008 Newmar Mountain Aire
450 HP CUMMINS ISM
ALLISON 4000 MH TRANSMISSION
TOWING 2014 HONDA CRV With Blue Ox tow bar
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain

All_I_could_aff
Explorer
Explorer
Kunkels ... Where are u heading in north jersey? That's my neighborhood if u need any advise, travel tips, etc. I had a great time down your way in January with 6 guys in the Keys, hope u have as good of a time up here
1999 R-Vision Trail Light B17 hybrid
2006 Explorer Eddie Bauer
2002 Xterra rollinโ€™ on 33โ€™s
1993 Chevy Z24 Convertible
Lives in garage 71,000 miles

hilldude
Explorer
Explorer
Nice weather in Wv water system flushed, clothes packed refrigerator stocked.Every thing checked, firewood loaded,camping tomorrow.Going to a state park about 45 mi from home.first trip in this MH.

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
Here in Southern MN it will be 55 on Friday and 60 on Saturday with lows of 45. If the forecast holds and the wind stay down I will go out this weekend.

I'm not going to DE-winterize yet. I will just use bottled water and my porti-potti.

The_Kunkels
Explorer
Explorer
Heading to North Jersey April 1st. Can't wait !!
The Lord loves you so don't leave home without Him.
Safe travels to all.
God Bless โ€ 

Dog_Trainer
Explorer
Explorer
Nice Days here in central Fl. Highs in the mid 70s and into the mid 80s for the rest of this week. Low humidity and cool nights.
Keep that Mi. weather going we will be back there in a month.
2016 Newmar Baystar 3401
2011 HHR Toad
Daktari & Lydia Cavalier King Charles , Annie get your guns, our English setter (fur Bearing Children)

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
It's been in the high 70's to mid 80's+ since the beginning of Feb because of a lingering high pressure zone. Today it's finally cold and raining with another storm due in at the end of the week...FINALLY
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350