cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When this is over

Horsedoc
Explorer II
Explorer II
When all this is over with I intend to . . . . .(what?)
horsedoc
2008 Damon Essence
2013 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Blue Ox tow
63 REPLIES 63

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I didn't read all 7 pages of this thread.

"When this is all over" . I probably will not do many things different then what I am doing now.

I've never been a big social person, I would rather be camping, somewhere near home, then going to a ball game or something.

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer
kwplot34 wrote:
cummins2014 wrote:
I’m waiting it out in SW Montana , Flyfishing nearly every day , can’t think of a better way to social distance :B

Just got back from social distancing in NW Wyoming. riding on our favorite trails and fly fishing everyday. Heading out again in 2 weeks for some more fly fishing.

Took a break the last few days from the river , been putting the pontoon boat on Hebgen Lake . Been able to get a few on nymphs , nothing much on top . Water is getting warm.

olfarmer
Explorer
Explorer
When it is over (if it ever is) I hope we are still able to use our motor
home! Time is marching on and we are getting older!
Ed & Ruby & the 2 cats
2001 Winnebago Brave 30W
7.4 gas Work Horse Chassis
99 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Veebyes
Explorer II
Explorer II
We will be taking precautions but we are in our 3rd countdown for departure. Original departure was supposed to be early April. Oh well! Then we thought early June. Oh well again!

Except for cargo & charters our airport has been closed since April. The sound of an aircraft overhead is a rare thing. That is beginning to change. We are out of here early August.

By nature our RVing habits are mostly solitary & we stay away from urban areas so except for our travel day, which does involve a plane to NY, a train to Baltimore & an automobile shuttle an hour away to where the RV is stored, we feel reasonably safe.

We have been stuck on a 21sq mile island since last October. We have 'rock' fever pretty bad & are anxious to get off the rock.
Boat: 32' 1996 Albin 32+2, single Cummins 315hp
40+ night per year overnighter

2007 Alpenlite 34RLR
2006 Chevy 3500 LT, CC,LB 6.6L Diesel

Ham Radio: VP9KL, IRLP node 7995

Jebby14
Explorer
Explorer
catch up with friends and family and start planning a disney vacation.......

sadly this is far from over
Q: Whats brown and sticky???

A: A Stick....

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer II
Explorer II
K Charles wrote:
go out to eat.

Oh, me too. I HATE to cook....
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

kwplot34
Explorer
Explorer
cummins2014 wrote:
I’m waiting it out in SW Montana , Flyfishing nearly every day , can’t think of a better way to social distance :B

Just got back from social distancing in NW Wyoming. riding on our favorite trails and fly fishing everyday. Heading out again in 2 weeks for some more fly fishing.

cummins2014
Explorer
Explorer

dedmiston
Oh man. Keeping the politics out of this thread was rough a couple of months ago, but it's even worse now.

We all have political opinions, but please keep yours to yourself and/or express them somewhere else.

Thanks,
Dave

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch • 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") • <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
When this is over I’ll avoid the out of control cites even more than I do today.

Walaby
Explorer II
Explorer II
I will look forward to restoration of law and order.

Oh wait.. maybe you're talking about something else.

To the something else, I'll return to work instead of working from home, and I'll be glad that my honey-do list can finally be completed or overcome by events. I'll continue to camp as much as I can, which I have largely been able to do as scheduled.

Mike
Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
2019 GrandDesign Reflection 367BHS

tomman58
Explorer
Explorer
Looking back at this post and rereading the comments cannot say much has changed. We are worse off now.

We are so tied of this and just want to return to our favorite campgrounds whiteout fear of the unknown. We have lost too many to this and so much has changed. I know buck up and take a deep breath this will be over sometime................. we hope. I think I'll just go wax the trailer.
2015 GMC D/A, CC 4x4/ Z71 ,3.73,IBC SLT+
2018 Jayco 338RETS
2 Trek bikes
Honda EU2000i
It must be time to go, the suns out and I've got a full tank of diesel!
We have a granite fireplace hearth! Love to be a little different.

magicbus
Explorer
Explorer
Glad I stopped cutting my hair in 1996 when I stopped commuting to the corporate world and started working remotely. :B

Dave
Current: 2018 Winnebago Era A
Previous: Selene 49 Trawler
Previous: Country Coach Allure 36

Horsedoc
Explorer II
Explorer II
Boon Docker wrote:
Get A hair Cut :B

Amen. I wear my hair short (what little I have 😉 ) and I am looking pretty shaggy. Shop is pretty small and I get claustrophobic with more than a few anyway. Barber gets o good tip next trip
horsedoc
2008 Damon Essence
2013 Jeep Sahara Unlimited
Blue Ox tow