cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anything new on skipnchar

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
I know a while back there was a post asking about skipnchar but I never saw or heard anything else. Has anyone heard from skipnchar recently. I know he hasn't posted for quite awhile. I miss his advice on these forums.
16 REPLIES 16

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
This was posted a few weeks ago! Scroll up to the top of the page.

Skipnchar update!
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Z71_4x4
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for the update Kevin.

So sorry to hear about his wife... I didn't know. I can understand lack of interest when you're used to having someone else around.
2019 Tiffin Allegro RED 37BA
Kar Kaddy SS

2011 Tiffin Allegro 35QBA - Sold

dodge_guy
Explorer II
Explorer II
Someone did post a few weeks ago that he is doing good. after his wife passed he lost interest in RV`ing. he tried but just couldn`t continue, at least I think that is how it was described.
Wife Kim
Son Brandon 17yrs
Daughter Marissa 16yrs
Dog Bailey

12 Forest River Georgetown 350TS Hellwig sway bars, BlueOx TrueCenter stabilizer

13 Ford Explorer Roadmaster Stowmaster 5000, VIP Tow>
A bad day camping is
better than a good day at work!

Z71_4x4
Explorer
Explorer
Out of the blue I thought of skipnchar and how I haven't seen any post from him for a long time. Obviously I'm not the only one and it only took me a few months longer to get around to doing a search for him.

I hope he and his family are well and he simply took a break from posting.
2019 Tiffin Allegro RED 37BA
Kar Kaddy SS

2011 Tiffin Allegro 35QBA - Sold

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
I have conversed with Skip many times here, I sure hope he is well
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

MotherOwl
Explorer
Explorer
I relied on his advice frequently when I was a beginner. He always gave reliable advice in a way that I could understand.
Mother Owl
K-Z Frontier 2405
2013 Silverado 1500
Retired teacher

Hannibal
Explorer
Explorer
TomG2 wrote:
He might be on a twelve step program to get away for RV.NET. ๐Ÿ™‚ Or, he might be camping instead of spending so much time on here.

I hope that's the case. I enjoy his posts.
2020 F250 STX CC SB 7.3L 10spd 3.55 4x4
2010 F250 XLT CC SB 5.4L 5spdTS 3.73
ex '95 Cummins,'98 12v Cummins,'01.5 Cummins,'03 Cummins; '05 Hemi
2017 Jayco 28RLS TT 32.5'

TomG2
Explorer
Explorer
He might be on a twelve step program to get away for RV.NET. ๐Ÿ™‚ Or, he might be camping instead of spending so much time on here.

engine31
Explorer
Explorer
Hey I too have had several conversations with skipchar and was wondering why I hadn't seen him just thought I was missing his posts did not know he was really MIA. Hope he is ok.

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
MikeInOregon wrote:
I learned a lot from skipnchar when I first joined the forum. I even have a bookmark to his posts. His last post was 6/4/15. It makes me worry about him.

Yes i feel the same way, him and i exchanged some pm's last spring and then he's gone. Not sure what happened but i truly valued his advice. While i had never met him we live within 75 miles of one another.

MikeInOregon
Explorer
Explorer
I learned a lot from skipnchar when I first joined the forum. I even have a bookmark to his posts. His last post was 6/4/15. It makes me worry about him.
2015 Ford F150 3.5L EcoBoost
2015 Creekside 20FQ
ProPride Hitch

lizzie
Explorer
Explorer
I keep hoping we will hear from him.

SDcampowneroper
Explorer
Explorer
Skipnchair, Bobs your Uncle, Luke Porter, Francesca Knowles and many others I respect come and go. Lets pray they are well.

coolmom42
Explorer
Explorer
He is missed, for sure. I hope he is doing well.
Single empty-nester in Middle TN, sometimes with a friend or grandchild on board