cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOO HOO no trip.

rbpru
Explorer II
Explorer II
Last week the DW and I loaded up the TT for the season, we thought we would try a campground down State the following Monday. The weather man said it would be cooler and partly cloudy.

Well that Monday we woke up to 4” of partly cloudy :M followed by dense fog and icy roads. So maybe after Easter when our schedule clears up we will try again. I am sure I am not alone.

Hope spring eternal this time of year. 🙂
Twenty six foot 2010 Dutchmen Lite pulled with a 2011 EcoBoost F-150 4x4.

Just right for Grandpa, Grandma and the dog.
10 REPLIES 10

CampingN_C_
Explorer
Explorer
It's going to be below freezing on our "spring break" trip this weekend. Not exactly what I was hoping for. At least I have a ton of firewood!
2018 Ram 3500 DRW CCLB Aisin 4.10 4x4

2018 Jayco Talon 413T
B&W Companion

rav
Explorer
Explorer
I sure hope its soon- can't wait for the term "cold one" to mean a beverage out of the fridge - and not another day of low temps

dadmomh
Explorer
Explorer
Not so fond of the memories of my beautiful tulips suddenly covered with the white stuff. UGH! Lived just north of Indy at the time.

Talked to the previous owner of our new house in FL this morning and they're really dreading leaving FL in the near future to head back to their full-time home. They're about 4 hours north of Toronto and it's miserable....we're looking forward to the Annual Swimming Event on Christmas Day in our new community. Even here in TN, this has been a killer year.

Sorry about the rude cancellation of your trip.
Trailerless but still have the spirit

2013 Rockwood Ultra Lite 2604 - new family
2007 Rockwood ROO HTT - new family
2003 Ford F-150
4 doggies - We support Adopt/Rescue.
Sam, you were the best!
Cubbie, Foxy, Biscuit and Lily - all rescues!

Doug33
Explorer
Explorer
we still have a few piles of snow on the ground here in NJ. When will this madness end???
2014 Keystone Bullet 281BHS
2002 Chevy Avalanche 5.3L 4x4
Equalizer hitch
Nights spent camping in 2015: 25
Next trip: mid-April 2016?

samhain7
Explorer
Explorer
Could be worse 1/2 inch of freezing rain accumulation expected here tomorrow...
That's right. 1/2 inch if ice on everything...
Final notice from MasterCard. Good! I'm sick of hearing from them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2016 Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins, E2 WD w/sway
2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 289BHS

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
I've had days around here when it was nice enough to go camping. But, they were all on weekdays when I'm at work. Every weekend is cold and cloudy.

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Two weeks ago I was in Florida with 80 degree weather. Now I'm back in Indiana and there's a light snow on the ground. Ugg!

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
:B 4" of partly cloudy..:B

I know what you mean, we just about floated away with a 10% chance a while back.
Those guys have a gift for the understatement!

rav
Explorer
Explorer
I feel your pain- at least you are ready, I still need get it dewinterized. it has been some crazy weather around here.

campigloo
Explorer
Explorer
Our son lives in Columbus Oh. A few days ago we got a picture of nice spring weather. Today we got a picture of a snow covered car and him begging for it to end. Feel for ya folks!!!